No announcement yet.

only ignorant/misinformed people are stuck on race and politics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only ignorant/misinformed people are stuck on race and politics

The elite only care about MONEY!!!!! You have 2 groups of people..the rich and the poor...all the rest is a distraction where they get paid off of your ignorance!!!!

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    The elite only care about MONEY!!!!! You have 2 groups of people..the rich and the poor...all the rest is a distraction where they get paid off of your ignorance!!!!
    The rich and the poor are teaming up to call the working class racist

Comment

says one of the biggest race baiters to ever set foot on boxing scene

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        The rich and the poor are teaming up to call the working class racist
        nope...they are just using people like you to create a race war they can make money off of

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          says one of the biggest race baiters to ever set foot on boxing scene
          I hear posters accuse me of that all the time....but when I ask them to post proof then the vanish........POST EXAMPLES PLEASE

Comment

I agree with your premise but I would love to hear from you why you think the gay and transgender topics are being pushed so hard in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              I agree with your premise but I would love to hear from you why you think the gay and transgender topics are being pushed so hard in this country.
              IMO they want to stop natural reproduction and create people in labs. That way they can control population and also have more control over people's thinking

Comment

lerry aint no races. he just a rn

Comment

nope...they are just using people like you to create a race war they can make money off of
                  Nope i dont even care about yall skin color

Yall the one whos being used by the rich to pay attention to the color of the skin of he person in front of u lol

And they telling u to feel keep feeling like a victim

Comment

We're stuck on race because America is still racist is ****. that's the truth. skin color affects every aspect of your life in this country.

Comment

Working...
                    X