Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny were to fight and beat Spence would he outrank Floyd P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
    Lol Floyd beat Pac.

Pac is not in discussion.
    --- TUE 50-0 ran from the Filipino dwarf for 6 yrs resulting in a mental breakdown yielding a felony conviction.

Poor dear can't break an egg. Had to be isolated from the rest of the inmates to protect his candy ass...keep that comedy coming!

Comment

Pac is top 5 atg. He started at flyweight and had 60ish fights and 40.

Comment

Originally posted by pacphobia View Post
        And that's what Mayweather fans are really afraid of!
        Pac got bullied by a school teacher. I don't think anyone is worried about him beating Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
          Its not about winning or losing an argument as you stated. Again, why is Roy Jones the only fighter to get an excuse?
          Give me the breakdown why manny is above floyd in your opinion. I've spoken enough on Roy. If you decide not to agree with it then cool. I'm simply asking for your take now.

Comment

He already outranks Floyd.

Comment

lol no way he beats Spence or Garcia if he beats the winner of that fight yeah he outranks Floyd he already has more accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                Give me the breakdown why manny is above floyd in your opinion. I've spoken enough on Roy. If you decide not to agree with it then cool. I'm simply asking for your take now.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  First explain why Roy needs excuses.

Comment

I don't think so. I wouldn't consider beating Spence to sway someone's opinion.

I have Floyd higher (I have them more or less back to back in the rankings) but I do think it's perfectly acceptable to have Manny over Floyd though.

Comment

3 reasons why pac is already above floyd.
                      1. Pac is the fighter of the decade while floyd is only a nominee
                      2. 8 division champion. floyd is only 5 division champ
                      3. 5 lineal division champ. floyd is only 3 division lineal champ

this is not even close.

Comment

Working...
                      X