Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo is dead set on no GGG fight this year. May 2020 is earliest date possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

triple beg needs to get a damn belt before Canelo even entertains him. i have zero interest in a 3rd fight after lil g crushed another useless can. EARN IT CHUMP. triple beg is the most entitled ungrateful B side in boxing history.

idiots talking about Canelo is aging him out. HOW? how is age even a factor when triple beg takes ZERO risks unless he's facing Canelo. crusing cans like Vanes and Rolls does not put wear and tear on triple beg. those fights are nothing but sparring sessions. Canelo might be younger but he has way more wear and tear than triple beg because he constantly faces the best and takes risks. if anything the time in between fights benefits triple beg NOT Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
      Lil g is 37 and canelo would not get credit for wooping that ass again from g tards.
      He definitely won't get any more credit if he ages him out even more

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
        Isnt Kovalev mandated against Yarde? What is up with that?
        Main Events is a mess

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          And that's why I dont want to see that fight anymore. I want to see them fight new fighters and take risks. For example look at canelos nuts this little guy is trying to fight the best at 168 and 3rd best in 175 kov. That **** blows my mind even though he will probably have a catch weight for 175.

Comment

The excuse will be GGG can fight whoever he wants until Canelo gives him another fight and still deserve to have that shot.

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
            Triple Queer & the loser ass GolovTards have no excuses now if fights against Joe Saunders, Andrade, or at least a well deserved rematch for Danny Jacobs aren't made.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              And that's why I dont want to see that fight anymore. I want to see them fight new fighters and take risks. For example look at canelos nuts this little guy is trying to fight the best at 168 and 3rd best in 175 kov. That **** blows my mind even though he will probably have a catch weight for 175.
              Some people don't give him credit for the last win. The ones that speak about giving him credit will never give him credit. Canelo doesn't care. He's doing his own thing

Comment

I still don't understand why so many a re so worked up in a trilogy. By 2020, GGG is going to be even more out of his prime than he is now. GGG should just drop it because if there ever is a trilogy, Canelo is going to humiliate GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by RENE BOX YOUNG View Post
                  I still don't understand why so many a re so worked up in a trilogy. By 2020, GGG is going to be even more out of his prime than he is now. GGG should just drop it because if there ever is a trilogy, Canelo is going to humiliate GGG.
                  Me either. I mean both fights were good but it wasn't Pac/JMM. Canelo can't hurt GGG and GGG can't hit Canelo flush enough to hurt him. Third fight will be even more dominant for Canelo.

Comment

This doesnt bother me at all, GGG is a khan basically right now, He needs to get a few meaningful W's under his belt and stop begging for top rights when he hasnt earned them. Canelo is trying to give us FRESH new GREAT FIGHTS!

Comment

That's fair but I think GGG should get a chance to avenge the L on his record and get his belts back. In the eyes of many, Canelo didn't clearly beat GGG yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X