Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The tiger is the real king of the jungle. Not the lion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember seeing a pic of some giant snake snuggled into a mountainside, dragging some huge beast up a cliff. I should look that up. I forgot how entertaining you tube can be.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Isn't a Bengal tiger the biggest/fearcist? Sounds like a fun vid to watch.
      Second biggest among tigers, Siberian would be the biggest of tigers.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Second biggest among tigers, Siberian would be the biggest of tigers.
        I wonder if it would be the toughest of the tigers...size might not make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          Those zoos in China you mean? Nah. Tigers just slap a smaller Lion and then back down. You can see the difference there though, Lions attack with their jaws as they go for the kill. Tigers just box and retreat.

And that's 1 on 1. In the wild, a Tiger would be done for. Ripped apart from all angles. Even Hyenas would outcompete Tigers.

1 on 1 a lion is smaller than a Tiger, a male tiger outweighs a male lion by 50kgs and a feet longer. In India for most part the boundaries and territories don't overlap but there have been confrontations (mostly seen by locals and not filmed) and the tiger gets the best of a lion.
          A lion mostly is with its pride and a tiger is a solitary hunter so the tiger avoids conflicts at all costs.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            I wonder if it would be the toughest of the tigers...size might not make a difference.
            In animal kingdom intimidation is 50% of the fight itself. Size does matter when it comes to the same species of cats.

a Siberian vs Bengal tiger is mostly a punked game for sure for the bengal tiger. rarely the same species fight to death for territory or female, they cut their losses and take the L after a few mins.

Comment

Beautiful and majestic creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                In animal kingdom intimidation is 50% of the fight itself.
                Yeah, scaring or intimidating in the animal world is a major factor. Interesting. I love animals. I put more stock in their existence on earth than i do most humans. At least they kill only for food. And only violence is for self defence-defending babies.

Comment

Tiger has the stronger bite but those silverbacks aka King Kong is the real king they would rip anything’s head off

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    Tiger has the stronger bite but those silverbacks aka King Kong is the real king they would rip anything’s head off
                    I love those silverbacks! Ya know what really pisses me off? Those scumbags that hunt those beautiful creatures just to cut off their hands or w/e parts to sell them.

I wish the same right back at them.

Comment

I saw a video don’t remember from where maybe India where a bear smaller than the tiger was defending a cub and the bear held its own and drove the big cAt away.It kept attacking low and the cat couldn’t do anything with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X