Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Slams Joshua: If That Was Me, I'd Never Show My Face Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...00&postcount=6

John McDermott's defeat to Tyson Fury was a travesty of historic proportions.

Some gifs for you UK fanboys, when will you learn?
    Why did you disappear for 6 months after Fury schooled Wilder?

Were you too ashamed to show your face?

Wilder fans are puzzies.

Comment

I said the same thing yesterday aj is a stiff pedantic Adonis.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Why did you disappear for 6 months after Fury schooled Wilder?

Were you too ashamed to show your face?

Wilder fans are puzzies.
        Had Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder lost to a John McDermott I probably quit following HW boxing to be honest.

Comment

Fury must have still been high when he sent his nice comments the other day

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            What about the brit posters here saying "He's such a class act, unlike Wilder"
            they are taking Ls on every level they should just stop!

Comment

Comments Thread For: Fury Slams Joshua: If That Was Me, I'd Never Show My Face Again

Tyson Fury has ridiculed Anthony Joshua for his defeat to Andy Ruiz Jr, labelling the upset a "disgrace" and suggesting he would never show his face in public again if he suffered such a loss. The previously undefeated Joshua gave up his IBF, WBO, IBO and WBA titles to Ruiz in New York last Saturday, the American-born Mexican pulling off a seventh-round stoppage to record one of the biggest shocks in the history of heavyweight boxing.
              [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I love tyson fury, that mans gives zero fuks

Comment

Fat Fury speaks his mind, too bad he's ducking Whyte and Wilder.

Comment

Fury is a walking contradiction. I knew people jumped on that "he's so classy" crap too early. He's never changing.

Comment

I do agree that Ruiz's style is wrong for AJ but I like most thought that Joshua would simply keep him at distance and then do the damage but Ruiz soaks up and fires back quick and hard and AJ had no answer to that.

I don't know why I feel a bit sorry for AJ with all his millions in the bank but I do.

Comment

Working...
                      X