Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK general election, who you voting for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
    She's actually kinda hot for an older lady. I'm very picky too, and not even into old ladies.
    Well straighten her hunch-back out at least first. Do you like smart women? An intellectual challenge? I prefer them intellectually challenged....

Comment

Corbyn.............

Comment

Immigration. As far as I'm concerned, it is the only issue that matters right now in Europe. May seems to at least want to reign it in a little, while Corbyn is an apologist for it.
        May is chatting **** about wanting to reduce immigration.

She's had 7 years to clamp down on immigration, it's only increased under her watch, to record levels.

She's managed to outdo New Labour when it comes to immigration levels

And don't use the EU excuse, she could have stopped Non EU immigration - yet she did fck all.

I GUARANTEE immigration will barely budge if/when she wins over the next 5 years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
          Well straighten her hunch-back out at least first. Do you like smart women? An intellectual challenge? I prefer them intellectually challenged....

I like smart broads and they like me. Dumb ones have their charms but usually short primes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            May is chatting **** about wanting to reduce immigration.

She's had 7 years to clamp down on immigration, it's only increased under her watch, to record levels.

She's managed to outdo New Labour when it comes to immigration levels

And don't use the EU excuse, she could have stopped Non EU immigration - yet she did fck all.

I GUARANTEE immigration will barely budge if/when she wins over the next 5 years or so.
            I almost wrote "pays lip service to reigning in immigration". I hear you on that point. Corbyn is unabashed in his support of it though. In my estimation, he's worse.

Comment

Immigration. As far as I'm concerned, it is the only issue that matters right now in Europe. May seems to at least want to reign it in a little, while Corbyn is an apologist for it.
              I respect that
              but it's all Bread and Circuses my friend

Comment

I almost wrote "pays lip service to reigning in immigration". I hear you on that point. Corbyn is unabashed in his support of it though. In my estimation, he's worse.
                He's mentioned wanting to stop employers recruiting en masse from overseas to drive down wages.

You're aware the tories have pledged to cut immigration to the 'tens of thousands' for 7 years straight right?

And that they've presided over net immigration levels higher than any period of our history right? Even higher than New Labour.

They have no interest whatsoever in reducing net immigration... And why would they? They're a party for the rich, and they love the effect of wage suppression and reduced workers bargaining power that mass immigration brings.

Don't be fooled.

I hate all 3 parties, but Corbyn is the best of a bad group.

Comment

It's not a pretty set of options/

UKIP seems pointless now

Liberal democrats plan for Brexit is to go through with it, but make it clear we don't want to, so basically bend over and grease up for the EU

I dislike the conservatives in general but our local MP is conservative and has done a good job the last 2 years. I also can't help but think we need a b*stard to get us through Brexit which would be May in this case.

The local Labour candidate seems alright, I've typically voted Labour, Jeremy Corbyns off putting though and is another one of these leftists who seems to think money grows on trees, and people who like hearing everything in life will be given to them for free by the state, which'll never happen, obviously like him. I can't stand those kinds of people. If the plan is to tax a guy like me to the eyeballs to pay for slum mums and immigrants to have free houses and 8 kids then no thanks. If a more middle ground guy like Tony Blair was still running the party that'd be a easier choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

Don't be fooled.

I hate all 3 parties, but Corbyn is the best of a bad group.

The irony in this statement

Comment

If I were a Brit, I'd write in Nigel Farage.

Comment

Working...
                      X