Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury back in training 2 days ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn look at that gut that’s gonna take a few cool sculpting sessions to get off

Comment

Fury is still very overweight, yet is still more mobile and agile than Joshua.

A fit Fury vs Joshua is a complete mismatch, Fury would shut him out.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        People forget that Fury started boxing as soon as he could walk. It's in his blood, he's no novice like Bum Squad & Juicua. Pure natural talent babeh.
        Know what you mean bro most gypsies are quarrelling over petrol and acres of land by the age of 4 bred to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
          Know what you mean bro most gypsies are quarrelling over petrol and acres of land by the age of 4 bred to fight.
          Gypsies are generally decent guys as long as you don't let them bully you.

A load of them turned up on a field near me a while ago and started causing a few problems. I went over and challenged their best man to a fight. Instant respect, and no issues going forward. Gypsies respect real men like myself, not ******* like Juggernaught666.

Comment

2 days down...200 pounds to go

Comment

that's pitty pat hitting though for a hw - he might have trouble getting some hw's respect. I'd say Golovkin hits heavier than Fury judging on this video and a typical GGG workout video

Comment

Working...
              X