No announcement yet.

Fury back in training 2 days ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    On the YouTube vid you press "Share", in "Share" you press "Embed", then copy the code there and paste it in your post here... That's it...
    Thank you very much, appreciate it

Comment

Good to see him back in training, but he shouldn't rush... There's a lot of weight to shift, and, if he goes about it too quickly, it could affect his performance in the ring.

Comment

he doesnt take it seriously and neither do i.....

hes just a blubbery carcass doing light work in a gym. light work that any schlub can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          he doesnt take it seriously and neither do i.....

hes just a blubbery carcass doing light work in a gym. light work that any schlub can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            my idol would shlt if furys mouth and not think twice about it.

Comment

my idol would shlt if furys mouth and not think twice about it.
              Pictures of a ginger porkchop with curtains haircut is not appropriate to the thread about the raw gypsy brother John boy. The furious one Tyson fury will reign supreme again you underlings. He floats like a bulldozer and stings like a woman but he will bedazzle the fighting fans with his footwork and schizophrenic head movements whilst fighting. Fury will school AJ, then wilder and then school that stiff idiot parker straight after rightly reclaiming his belts he never lost in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                Pictures of a ginger porkchop with curtains haircut is not appropriate to the thread about the raw gypsy brother John boy. The furious one Tyson fury will reign supreme again you underlings. He floats like a bulldozer and stings like a woman but he will bedazzle the fighting fans with his footwork and schizophrenic head movements whilst fighting. Fury will school AJ, then wilder and then school that stiff idiot parker straight after rightly reclaiming his belts he never lost in the ring

Comment

Tyson fury is champion of the entire western civilisation

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                    Tyson fury is champion of the entire western civilisation
                    all you can eat buffets hate him...almost as much as i do

Comment

all you can eat buffets hate him...almost as much as i do
                      You're only hating because the furious one doesn't commit to societal norms I'd even hazard a guess that you woke up one day to find John fury taking one of your relatives on the pads in your kitchen one morning and feel upset they didn't pick you for elite level training

Comment

Working...
                      X