No announcement yet.

HBO's commentary team last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
    They weren't that bias as you try to portray them to be.

Harold Letterman however needs to quit his job.
    He's lost it. His scorecard for Cuadras v Gonzalez was horrible. Kept saying Cuadras was running. He was moving, setting, and landing big shots. Then he gave Kovalev the 9th Rd. I don't think anybody gave Kovalev that round

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      tbh I rarely go along with the line of thinking that says "boxers know more than posters", but this is one time I'll side with the boxer.

If Roy thinks someone can be KO'd, then I believe him. After all, the guy has a long experience of being laid out on the canvas with shattered glass all around him.
      That is a good point.

If I watched fights on the basis of imagining myself taking the punches I would be getting ironed out by Paulie Malignaggi - Miguel Cotto probably less likely to face the same fate as myself.

I watched Andrew Selby the other night and thought I could probably take a decent shoeing from him before he smashed my face to bits. Albeit I am the size of a man and he is the size of an eighteenth century chimney sweep.

Comment

I gave a Real World giggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I think from around round 8 Kellerman decided not to acknowledge anything Kovalev did which was annoying.
          Agreed, from about after the 6-7 they saw their star was getting beat and started shaping the narrative that he was turning it around. Kovalev would dominate a round and all they would talk about was the one clean punch Ward landed.

Comment

They were dreadful. Like Sky they don't even bother calling the action. Just talk scutter for 12 rounds. And they were very pro-Ward. In the 11th they were talking about Kovalev like he was about to be knocked out. Lederman's card was insane but it's hardly necessary to point that out.

Comment

how was max able to talk with andre's dick in his mouth and more important how was ward able to fight with his dick in max's mouth? incredible that ward won that fight in this conditions
              Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 11-20-2016, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Lederman: he scored on damage accumulated.

I guess Paulie Battinaggi never won a fight.

Comment

Paulie had a bit of a meltdown on twitter at the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Paulie had a bit of a meltdown on twitter at the weekend

Oh Paulie

He gave Ward 3-4-5 and 6

To borrow a Malinaggiism "too bad because he missed a great fight"
                    Last edited by Tom Cruise; 11-22-2016, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Oh Paulie

He gave Ward 3-4-5 and 6

To borrow a Malinaggiism "too bad because he missed a great fight"
                      Holy hell Paulie is so funny. He must have dazed off thinking about the sidepiece that broner took away from him so that's why he gave it to ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X