No announcement yet.

Kovalev is just a brawler with no skills and Ward deserved #1 p4p spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev is just a brawler with no skills and Ward deserved #1 p4p spot

Got no respect for Kovalev after that fight. He showed no heart today. Even fight with Barrera was more competitive than that

I was expecting Ward to win, but I wasn't expecting that he's gonna declass and school Kovalev like that

He's just a brawler. And Lomachenko is next

And it's not an excuses because Andre Ward was in my p4p list at #1 spot since day one

You sound confused bro

Comment

Kovalev is a stiff Euro Bum

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        Got no respect for Kovalev after that fight. He showed no heart today. Even fight with Barrera was more competitive than that

I was expecting Ward to win, but I wasn't expecting that he's gonna declass and school Kovalev like that

....Piss off.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            ....Piss off.
            Why the **** you're telling me to piss off in MY thread?

Comment

Boxin is a joke if Ward is 1P4P was bullrushing to throw some weird punches in clinch,landed couple of shots and won LMAO,Ward did nothing to win he was in survi mode.Why is it Kova who need to do wonders to win?he controlled the fight.and like he said he won #Krusher champ

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post

And it's not an excuses because Andre Ward was in my p4p list at #1 spot since day one
                You're clearly drunk.

And watching a different fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                  Boxin is a joke if Ward is 1P4P was bullrushing to throw some weird punches in clinch,landed couple of shots and won LMAO,Ward did nothing to win he was in survi mode.Why is it Kova who need to do wonders to win?he controlled the fight.and like he said he won #Krusher champ
                  You're not supposed to have close fights when you're boxing on foreign soil. Kovalev was supposed to do more than that and that's the problem

Comment

You sound pretty dumb../thread

Comment

Working...
                    X