No announcement yet.

Clown Quillin explains why he really turned down 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    Yeah Sharks have a uphill battle ahead of them for sure , I wouldn't go that far with Thorton but he's definitly under rated and a 1st ballot doesn't get the credit he deserves

Crosbys the man though already has 1 ring ( probably 2 aftr this series ) 2 gold medals , World Championships , Basically every Personal award you can get and got most of that aftr battling back from severe injuries. Crosby & Toews are the best of their generation
    Hey did you watch the game yesteday? Tremendous performance by another Canadian Martin Jones. I cant believe he went undrafted

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Hey did you watch the game yesteday? Tremendous performance by another Canadian Martin Jones. I cant believe he went undrafted
      No only saw about 5 mins, Watched some highlights Jones came up big with 40+ saves. Both goalies are making a name for themselves

Going for Pitts but Hope SJ wins Sun to set up a game 7

Just wondering how's the city are they hyped that the Sharks are in the cup?

Comment

Jorge Kahwagi TBE fucking die

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          No only saw about 5 mins, Watched some highlights Jones came up big with 40+ saves. Both goalies are making a name for themselves

Going for Pitts but Hope SJ wins Sun to set up a game 7

Just wondering how's the city are they hyped that the Sharks are in the cup?
          Somewhat hyped. Most of the people in san jose are hyped about the 60/40 warriors which is pathetic because that's all the way in Oakland. But still alot of support for the Sharks. The streets have banners of players looks really cool. The cheapest ticket you can buy for san jose costs like 900$ as opposed to in Pitt tickets are around 200$ I actually know people from San jose thst went to the game yesteday in Pitt because it was cheaper.

Comment

Working...
          X