No announcement yet.

The Ring removes Pacquiao from P4P rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ring removes Pacquiao from P4P rankings

Pacquiao & Bradley were both removed from the P4P rankings today, which made room for Naoya Inoue & Kell Brook. For Pacquiao, this is the first time not listed in the top 10 since he beat Marco Antonio Barrera late in 2003. I wonder if that marks some kind of record.

So long on a great career champ

On a side note, what do y'all think of Inoue & Brook being on the P4P list?

Brook's a joke, no better than when they were putting Broner and Guerrero on the list

Comment

I'd prefer Estrada over Inoue right now. Inoue may have more potential, but they should wait a little bit before crowing him.

The DeGale/Jack would go imo or Cruz/Frampton winner over Brook if those fights happen this year.

Comment

Not yet for Inoue.

Brook I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Not yet for Inoue.

Brook I guess
          What's Brook done to deserve to be in the top 10?
          These lists are certainly a load of crap but If we're judging on who has the best resume wins Brook doesn't even get in the top 20 of the P4P rankings and as far as his talent goes we don't really know he's only had one good opponent and he struggled against him.

Comment

How can they remove PAC for beating Bradley is it April fools?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
              These lists are certainly a load of crap but If we're judging on who has the best resume wins Brook doesn't even get in the top 20 of the P4P rankings and as far as his talent goes we don't really know he's only had one good opponent and he struggled against him.
              Says the guy that has Golovkin as his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                Who looks good against Porter though?

None of the WW's are fighting each other, he has the best win of the bunch

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  I think they removed him because he retired.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Because he said he's retired, they did the same with Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X