No announcement yet.

'TIFU by fixing my grandfathers computer'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
    Damn, I didn't know old people still had the desire to spank it. Man, I can't wait until I get old and retire. I can jerk myself into oblivion on a daily basis.
    In good old age homes in Japan the young nurses spank it for you!!!
    Japanese customer service is the best!!! Look it up...

Comment

lol this is the reason I never open up anyones browser. I dont care to know their fetishes.

Comment

Comment

Before I learned how to delete my history I would just type in a bunch of random ass websites in hopes that they'd cover up whatever **** websites I had visited lol. But when I did learn how to delete it, it was on.

Comment

That guy could have saved himself a boatload of surprise by just understanding that simply because you get old doesn't mean you stop being sexual or having desires....

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              That guy could have saved himself a boatload of surprise by just understanding that simply because you get old doesn't mean you stop being sexual or having desires....
              But the Vaseline doe.

Comment

What a legend lol lol.

I got caught wanking by my ex's gran. She walked in with some shopping and caught me sitting on the couch, with my trousers at my ankles, my laptop on my knees and my erect dong in my hand. The old hag called me a dirty bastard and threw a pair of slippers at me before storming out. I sat there with my mouth open for about 5 mins afterwards trying to contemplate wtf just happened. I've never had an erection disappear so fast.

She was a sneaky old cow. She walked in on me once when I was having a dump, I had to nip it half way and tell her to get the **** out.
                Last edited by DJ Enerate; 01-20-2016, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X