Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-02-2015, 11:00 AM #11
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 14935 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,140,568,411,070,046,464.00
Total Points: 100,002,140,568,425,267,724,288.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
Pretty much. It's strange to watch people coo over GGG and Kovalev and then blast Danny Garcia as a cherry picker even though his opposition has been far stronger.

I think the good part about HBO having such a limited roster means they'll have to put their talent in against each other. I think. Seems that rule doesn't apply to GGG unless it makes GGG happy.
That gets boring though because they have these pointless rematches that fans do not support. I mean how many more blown up JMW and mismatched MW's will fans tolerate before Canelo and GGG fight?

It was easy when Floyd was at the top. Now when its NSB favorites that are not fighting each other their fans have to face the fact that their favorites are not as altruistic as they like to believe.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-02-2015, 11:16 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4322 Post(s)
OnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 150,000,000,000,099,996,401,664.00
Nate &amp;quot;Galaxxy Warrior&amp;quot; Campbell - DWiens421 One Punch Productions Stand Up! - LoadedWraps here's one for nate campbell doe - Omowale Tribe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci Champ View Post
no people are for sure fooled. look how many people were fooled into thinking ggg lemieux was a competitive "brawl". the same people that support hbo are the same ones complaining about pbc fights like garcia guerrero which is actually a good put together fight that will be very entertaining
keep telling yourself that. Guerrero hasnt had a decent performance in at least 3 years. Other than the Ruben-Angel angle, which will be mildly entertaining for about 3 minutes, this fight is crap and you know it. All the guys Haymon has at 147, and Garcia-Guerrero is the fight he makes? lol okay.....

And I'll call it right now. 118-110 Garcia, assuming Guerrero makes it the distance....
OnePunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 11:21 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 734 Post(s)
PK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond reputePK3434 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 102,882.75

Very flawed logic being used here.

1. HBO has the best fighters in the world under contract. They would be heavily favored by anyone in their divisions. They also have exciting fighters, some of who are worth watching regardless of who they are against. The Kovalev - Mahameddi (or whatever his name is) was a complete mismatch but I still watch it because how can a boxing fan in 2015 miss a Kovalev fight? Same with Crawford's last fight. Superstars like Canelo, Cotto, and Wlad are going to draw fan interest, as well as emerging stars like GGG, Crawford, Kovalev, etc.

2. Al Haymon has hundreds of opponents that are off the table: I do not understand how this fact does not sink in to some of you. Opponents for non-haymon guys are extremely limited. It is difficult for many fights to get made in the first place for all types of reasons, but adding this in makes it damn near impossible to get a high level of matchup as often as we would like. Lets take GGG for an example. He was heavily favored against Lemieux and yet it was a miracle that K2 was even able to make this fight. If GGG were to fight Quillin or Jacobs, he would be just as much of a favorite, but those would be respectable fights which are unfortunately not available to him at the moment. Look at some of Golden Boy and Top Rank's prospects. They are having a very difficult time finding the above average, tough opponents that will give their guys good fights because Haymon literally has a couple hundred above-average but not great fighters.

3. PBC should be held to a higher standard because of what I outlined above. They have hundreds of fighters and some of the top fighters in each division. Their mismatches are much more inexcusable....especially since all of these puppets claim they will fight whoever Al puts in front of them (which we are starting to see is not the case at all).

I've said this before and I will say it again. If you are a solid above average fighter, signing with Haymon is the right move: good paydays, network tv opportunities, and still having the luxury of getting some easy fights. If you can be a star, being with an actual promoter who is affiliated with HBO is the way to go.
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 11:23 AM #14
Just Win Baby

Quoted: 3859 Post(s)
Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,081,685,507,200,180,551,680.00
Total Points: 13,081,685,507,200,180,551,680.00
*mwah* - led Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* 
Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN red horse - MaD vEiN 
Cheers bro - dan_cov Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts No Message - Fresno 
Spread love not war - Trudoe your penis is too small to satisfy a woman - Freedom. Bernie Sanders 2016 - ▀ringer Props - Agent Mulder Merry Christmas Tua - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

wtf are you smoking?

quit dickriding pbc just because haymon is black.

he don't give a shiet about you.

only color he care about is green. and rightfully so.
Left Hook Tua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 11:48 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3678 Post(s)
El-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,825,226,722,206,411,776.00
Total Points: 23,033,481,507,413,585,920.00
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy Holidays bro. - BOXEO _ Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Outstanding posts regarding the HBO, PBC, Jacobs-GGG ordeal - Chollo Vista 
More drugs to fuel your pathetic addicted &quot;life&quot; - Omowale Tribe fuck kev lol - mortal24 You're Canadian now. You deserve a medal LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks for the advice, hope to get back into lifting weights - hectari the latina thread, hnnnng - Santa_ 
For being a dumb ass - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista Here's some lipstick for when you're sucking BBC - Chollo Vista Tissues to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista 
someone please kick the cocaine out his ass - Chollo Vista while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista lipstick while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista tissues for your mom's stanky a$$ pu$$y - Chollo Vista tissues so your mom can wipe BBC cum from her pu$$y - Chollo Vista 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
this guy complains about HBO then praises Garcia-Guerrero. That fight is just as bad as what HBO is putting out, in fact it's worse because it will last 12 rounds because Garcia is incapable of burying crap opponents.
El-blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 11:51 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
Xi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,549,474,946,052.58
Total Points: 27,022,549,480,097,896.00
Pretend it's kanye, b1tch - El-blanco Here's a vibrator for your ass, you f@ggot. - Mike D No Message - Krusher P4P #1 Pretend it's Floyd Phaggot - El-blanco 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunch View Post
keep telling yourself that. Guerrero hasnt had a decent performance in at least 3 years. Other than the Ruben-Angel angle, which will be mildly entertaining for about 3 minutes, this fight is crap and you know it. All the guys Haymon has at 147, and Garcia-Guerrero is the fight he makes? lol okay.....

And I'll call it right now. 118-110 Garcia, assuming Guerrero makes it the distance....
someone of guerrero's caliber would be the best opponent on ggg's resume.
nowadays, hbo coddles their top fighters and rarely matches them tough. FACT!
Xi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 11:58 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4322 Post(s)
OnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,000,000,099,996,401,664.00
Nate &amp;quot;Galaxxy Warrior&amp;quot; Campbell - DWiens421 One Punch Productions Stand Up! - LoadedWraps here's one for nate campbell doe - Omowale Tribe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xi_ View Post
someone of guerrero's caliber would be the best opponent on ggg's resume.
nowadays, hbo coddles their top fighters and rarely matches them tough. FACT!
funny that people that dont like GGG seem to find a way to insert him into every single topic.

But listen, all you have to do is convince uncle Al to let the Quillin-Jacobs winner out of protective custody, and they can get that work vs GGG.

I can hear it already. GGG puts Quillin on the floor, and suddenly Quillin is just an overrated bum who only beat old Wink lol

Last edited by OnePunch; 12-02-2015 at 12:00 PM.
OnePunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 12:02 PM #18
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 15628 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 93,628,460,929,197,566,590,976.00
Total Points: 94,417,163,439,626,862,460,928.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Its easy to **** on any group for their mismatches & everyone puts on mismatches quit bsing you guys bsing. In fact most fights in boxing are mismatches regardless if they are TV or non-TV fights or HBO or PBC or whatever. HBO does put on the most consistently competitive fights which is why they got the #1 spot in most peoples hearts & minds who watch boxing. The hard reality for some fans is PBC is #2 at this in their short time on TV.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 12:03 PM #19
I love Mayweather

Quoted: 4419 Post(s)
HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,385,502.42
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari For fighting the good fight against the GGG haters. - Barcham 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-blanco View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
this guy complains about HBO then praises Garcia-Guerrero. That fight is just as bad as what HBO is putting out, in fact it's worse because it will last 12 rounds because Garcia is incapable of burying crap opponents.
It's this guy tho, he's got no integrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci Champ
that was a great fight to watch very entertaining. ggg lemieux has to happen they fight so similar both are the hunters god i want to see that fight please make it happen. something tells me ggg will have some excuse why they cant make it tho i mean god talk about a dream fight it wont last 2 rounds lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci Champ
thats what happens when u pick a fighter that has 1% chance to win ggg we all know you're 99% scared of ward
HeroBando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 12:14 PM #20
Just Win Baby

Quoted: 3859 Post(s)
Left Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond reputeLeft Hook Tua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,081,685,507,200,180,551,680.00
Total Points: 13,081,685,507,200,180,551,680.00
*mwah* - led Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Merry Christmas Tua - TBear Happy new year! - Toney Loc You gave me giggles, I give you cookie, isn't the world a grand ol' place? :) - *Boss Lady* 
Your sammich, sweetcheeks. - *Boss Lady* Welcome back sammich, good sir. - Bossy Welcome back - Mike Tyson77 cheers chong - MaD vEiN red horse - MaD vEiN 
Cheers bro - dan_cov Happy holidays bro! - led* Post more pics of pizza. - ShaunRoberts Was that a Pizza Hut/Domino's job or a local? - ShaunRoberts No Message - Fresno 
Spread love not war - Trudoe your penis is too small to satisfy a woman - Freedom. Bernie Sanders 2016 - ▀ringer Props - Agent Mulder Merry Christmas Tua - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - killakali Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - yeks Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - bearman3000 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - bearman3000 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ether Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Its easy to **** on any group for their mismatches & everyone puts on mismatches quit bsing you guys bsing. In fact most fights in boxing are mismatches regardless if they are TV or non-TV fights or HBO or PBC or whatever. HBO does put on the most consistently competitive fights which is why they got the #1 spot in most peoples hearts & minds who watch boxing. The hard reality for some fans is PBC is #2 at this in their short time on TV.
hbo cares about ratings and buzz.

if it means a easy fight where it hypes up their guy OR a tough fight between two stars.

hbo forced cotto to fight canelo. they did that by buying geale in exchange for cotto fighting canelo.

hbo is tring to do the same for ward-kovalev.
Left Hook Tua is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fooled, hbo's, mismatches?, people

User Tag List