No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: Mayweather Reneged On Agreement To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    anybody with half a brain should have known that floyd will not be fighting anybody remotely close to threatening.

fights shot oscar at 154 while flappin his gums about fighting winky wright hides back down to 147.

147 becomes the hottest and deepest division in boxing and floyd suddenly retires after beating career 140 pounder ricky hatton at 147.

History repeats itself with floyd fighting a shot cotto at 154 then hides back down to 147 when the division is finally done with pac getting ko'd.

this is classic floyd.

Now Floyd, a 154 lb titlist, is about to fight a career 130 pounder with two fights at 147.

Floyd is repugnant and shameless. Just like his disgusting fan base.

This right here spoken truth or for you guys to understand troof

Comment

Originally posted by Critical
      Of course mayweather renegged dude cant help it its in his blood.

we all know blacks aint real men of there word.

cowards the lots of them.
      Must it always have too be a race card?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Elite athletes dont opt in when they dont have to. They remain flexable. Besides both fighters are fighting different guys anyway. Just because Canelos not going to be on the May 4th card doesnt mean their not going to fight in Sept.
        Great sig, lol.

Comment

anybody with half a brain should have known that floyd will not be fighting anybody remotely close to threatening.

fights shot oscar at 154 while flappin his gums about fighting winky wright hides back down to 147.

147 becomes the hottest and deepest division in boxing and floyd suddenly retires after beating career 140 pounder ricky hatton at 147.

History repeats itself with floyd fighting a shot cotto at 154 then hides back down to 147 when the division is finally done with pac getting ko'd.

this is classic floyd.

Now Floyd, a 154 lb titlist, is about to fight a career 130 pounder with two fights at 147.

this is the best post, you are right on target my friend...........

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Seriously why do some of Floyd fans turn into little girls anytime he is called out..relax folks. Isn't he the top dog according to ya'll, shouldn't this come with the territory. Although I quite frankly am getting sick and tired of the "Who has he fought" and the "He doesn't deserve" about every fighter ya'll don't agree with on that particular day. Floyd is a boxer, he's got a belt at 154..either really be a champion at the division and defend that belt or let it go..it's that simple. Ya'll crowed about Garcia not fighting anyone worthy of anything at 140, same for Canelo at 154, and the list goes on. Many of ya'll run around saying floyd is #1 at 154lbs too and even some of ya'll have said "I'd like to see Mayweather fight trout"..well i'm sorry to break this to ya'll but Canelo has actually fought better competition than Trout has to this point, has a ton more championship rounds under his belt than trout so I think he deserves it more than trout. Yet on the "He don't deserve it" end it's funny how ya'll don't have a trouble with Floyd fighting Guerrero who was at 135lbs 17 months ago..or Devon Alexander whose only notable win in my opinion was Bailey but Canelo who is a huge draw isn't? I'm just pointing out facts and hypocrisy here is all. So again..simmer down.

Great post dude! I heard Margarito was gonna be in Canelo's corner for the bout and that why Mayweather is running scared.

Comment

To all the Canelo dyck riders! He was to worry about Trout and take his focus off of Mayweather! Now once he loses watch how people blame Mayweather! Like I said Trout will win, so that will silence these dudes

Comment

this is classic floyd.

Agreed 100%! Let them Floyd dick suckers waste money paying for this cherry picked PPV! As long as Real boxing fans refuse to be tricked by this coward, I'm fine!

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                  To all the Canelo dyck riders! He was to worry about Trout and take his focus off of Mayweather! Now once he loses watch how people blame Mayweather! Like I said Trout will win, so that will silence these dudes
                  That's the real challenge! Unlike Floyds! I'm no Canelo nuthugger but I give Props to him taking Cotto's Daddy Trout! That's a real man!!

Floyd's a pusssy together with his fans who support his cherry Picks!

Comment

this is classic floyd.

Dogg truest **** ever wrote...all canelo haters say tha same **** about him when mayweather is tha king of cherry picking...facts are canelo wants to fight mayweathed and is willing to fight trout to do it...meanwhile floyds scurry ass is fighting low risk opponents like a straight biatch!

Comment

Canelo will be lucky if he wins 3 rounds on Trout. How can Floyd gaurab
                      ntee an unmerited spot. cmon Cinnabon win 1st!! My prediction? Canelos gonna try & pay Trout 50 cents to fight & then blame Trout for not wanting fight. thus lining up another chump!! u watch!

Comment

Working...
                      X