No announcement yet.

Grow up if your a boxing fan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grow up if your a boxing fan.

I'm a big boxing fan and think that Pacman and Mayweather are both fantastic boxers. I'm pretty new to this site and have already seen some childish threads.............Floyd did this, Pacman did that. *******s, *****s, and all the rest of the stuff. Anyone else find this boring?

Its stoopid!

Reminds me of...**** it is high school!

How many guys starting those threads or whining on do you think graduated High School?

Comment

lol, I already made a thread last year about the ridiculousness of Mayweather fans. Pacquiao stans are absurd too.

So, yes, I agree. It gets boring after a while. It's cute the first 2 days it started, now it's just stupid.

But that's NSB for you.

Comment

Yep. Welcome to Bsscene! Fasten your seat belts, get your puke bags ready, order a drink, and hang on! Despite a few bad apples here and there and the WAY TOO MANY ALTS, this is the best boxing website on the web!
        Oh, yeah, i agree with the others avoid NSB if you can.lol.

Comment

welcome to the playground

Comment

*****s and *******s are as bad as each other,although *****s are funnier,in a pathetic way

You seem like a good poster so my advice to you is to stay out of NSB,its full of fucking idiots

Comment

AHAHAH and you make a thread about it.. Can't wait till the lakers come on.. don't know what to do to kill time, but some of these threads are fun..

Comment

50/50 is unfair says Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
                  Its stoopid!

Reminds me of...**** it is high school!

How many guys starting those threads or whining on do you think graduated High School?
                  WOW your highschool must have been very immature
                  it reminds me of the stuff that goes on at my 5 year old daughters school yard during recess

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
                    AHAHAH and you make a thread about it.. Can't wait till the lakers come on.. don't know what to do to kill time, but some of these threads are fun..
                    Suns in 6 sdfasdfasdfad

Comment

Working...
                    X