Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacman will destroy paul williams at 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't walk around at 150lb what kind of bull**** is that. Think for a moment. The guy is 6ft3 man.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      He doesn't walk around at 150lb what kind of bull**** is that. Think for a moment. The guy is 6ft3 man.
      I met Paul Williams 2 months ago in Hawaii....i asked him how somone his size can fight at the welter division without killing himself..and no joke, he said nobody belive him when he tells them, but he walks around at 150 lb....i saw a interview after that where he said the excact same thing....hes a freak of nature......

Comment

Originally posted by isidius View Post
        Says the PW dyckrider, gtfo
        your joke would be more insulting if i was lying......but its the truth so the only thing you can do is try to insult me because you have no real response....

Comment

Listen people,we all like Pacman,but please don't think he is beating the Punisher,because he can't,period!!

Comment

Paul williams would floor pac numerous times .pwill knockout quintana wit that same in & out style as pacquiao two too much reach and skill

Comment

Originally posted by YoUnG PW View Post
              I met Paul Williams 2 months ago in Hawaii....i asked him how somone his size can fight at the welter division without killing himself..and no joke, he said nobody belive him when he tells them, but he walks around at 150 lb....i saw a interview after that where he said the excact same thing....hes a freak of nature......
              he'll suddenly look very ordinary against pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by tbradf11 View Post
                Paul williams would floor pac numerous times .pwill knockout quintana wit that same in & out style as pacquiao two too much reach and skill
                and he is where, in the p4p list?

Comment

NO just NO. P-Will would **** him up, like the other WW. Like Mosley said, P Will is a middleweight who fights welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by top8gun View Post
                    he'll suddenly look very ordinary against pacman.
                    nah pac is to small son.....hes ****ing 6'3....80 plus reach, 100 plus punches per round....KO power...speed....if pac beat PW he would without question be the GOAT and might as well go fight the klitch bros....lol

Comment

Originally posted by top8gun View Post
                      and he is where, in the p4p list?
                      thats cuz he cant find a opponent to fight him...everyone ******* out so he cant get a legit fight....sergio martinez??? really??but berto can get mosley?? its cuz of bull**** boxing politics

Comment

Working...
                      X