Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: DID YOU PRAY THAT PRAYER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART?
YES 25 9.40%
I ALREADY ASKED JESUS TO COME INTO MY HEART BEFORE 76 28.57%
NO 165 62.03%
Voters: 266. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 07:29 AM #1401
Interim Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
TheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond reputeTheAuthority has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,112,101.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Name View Post
Instead I can tell you that souls exist, and they live forever, just like user xfrodobagginsx told you.
How do you know that souls exist? Can you provide any evidence? Are there any good reasons to believe souls exist?
Old 02-11-2011, 08:14 AM #1402
Unreasonably Logical

AKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.55
Total Points: 140,088,286.61
Drink up man - mangler No Message - MARKBNLV Real Man™ - Dick Buffman shine for 1 hand - RunW/Knives shine for the other - RunW/Knives 
Profits for your Pocket - RunW/Knives money for my boy - RunW/Knives more money for my boy - RunW/Knives I was like, don't leave that lying around son that's cheddah - RunW/Knives We're getting paid in this M'fer. - RunW/Knives 
Mack's get dollars bruh.  Keep on Mackin' homie. - Chief2ndzOnly! have a beer on me - led No Message - led Happy b day - MARKBNLV 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 

Quote:
Nope. What I've answered you is more than enough: if something isn't good, then it's evil.
Example: if you don't do a certain job correctly, you're doing it wrong. There are no in-betweens. That's why mistakes happen: when you do something wrong, i.e. evil, and you must fix by saying "sorry" and repair the fault.
Is this enough for an attempt? Or you wanna ask me a third time?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
If I just wait until I'm on my deathbed to repent I'll be just as saved as if I go to church every week though, right?
Old 02-11-2011, 08:35 AM #1403
AKA Bologna Panini

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,000,000,101,300,977,664.00
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 why do you have "Isla del Encanta" in your location? - -jose- 
Merry Christmas! - Amazinger 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

The weather yesterday was really good for this time of year.

But today, it ........is..............EVIL!

Old 02-11-2011, 08:40 AM #1404
The Great John L.

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,233,820,463.55
Total Points: 59,234,016,830.89
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy Nice looking beard :fing02: my brother has one similar to yours, that mofo takes care of that thing more than he takes care of his wife lol - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKATheMack View Post
If I just wait until I'm on my deathbed to repent I'll be just as saved as if I go to church every week though, right?
no.

repetence is a matter of the belivers baptisim.

the baptisim of the heart accepting jesus as your savior

the baptisim by water to show all who know you that you have taken the jesus in your heart

and most importanly the baptisim of blood where you sacrafice of your ways and the ways of society for your place in heaven.

reptence is nothing with out actions to back it up.

you might not want to wait till your deathbed so you have time to square everything away....as god has nothing against those who do not belive in him for they will only be buried but those who belive and still sin is a diffrent matter.

Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 02-11-2011 at 08:42 AM.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:44 AM #1405
Unreasonably Logical

AKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.55
Total Points: 140,088,286.61
Drink up man - mangler No Message - MARKBNLV Real Man™ - Dick Buffman shine for 1 hand - RunW/Knives shine for the other - RunW/Knives 
Profits for your Pocket - RunW/Knives money for my boy - RunW/Knives more money for my boy - RunW/Knives I was like, don't leave that lying around son that's cheddah - RunW/Knives We're getting paid in this M'fer. - RunW/Knives 
Mack's get dollars bruh.  Keep on Mackin' homie. - Chief2ndzOnly! have a beer on me - led No Message - led Happy b day - MARKBNLV 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
no.

the baptisim by water to show all who know you that you have taken the jesus in your heart

and most importanly the baptisim of blood where you sacrafice of your ways and the ways of society for your place in heaven.

you might not want to wait till your deathbed....as god has nothing against those who do not belive in him for they will only be buried but those who belive and still sin is a diffrent matter.
Im not too worried as I dont believe. I would love to think that Heaven is like Disneyland with no lines and its full of steakhouses and strip joints, but it sounds like such a ridiculous idea that I would be embarrassed to admit I believed such a thing.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:53 AM #1406
Im A Mark

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
MARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 210,146,598,245.09
Total Points: 815,590,177,309.87
4500 post in Boss Lady's thread of madness! :) - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year! x - *Boss Lady* Merry xmas too bro! - led Happy Holidays Marky! - Lorily 
merry christmas - Tha_Greatest Merry christmas bud - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy bday bro. - led Happy Birthday Mark - TBear 
Keep life rollin' don't stop being positive! - Uns Right back at you, love :) - Bossy :) - Bossy Congrats for the second kid - led* get some pussy bro - Mannie Phresh 
great job exposing that racist draft dodger ali. hes in his state because hes a racist and deserves it - I'm so sorry No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Mwerry Christmas Mark. I hope you have a great one bro. - deanrw happy new years homie, lol, you my boy , lol, peace, to you and your family aswell - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - shogun tua Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Rip Chudd Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey 

Heaven is in you,its not a place,it is what your ambitions your love why you worked everyday its your family,when you die all of that love goes with you and who knows what happens i certainly do not,4 days ago was one year since my good friend died,and all i know is love this life while you have it embrace it love your family and forgive.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:59 AM #1407
AKA Bologna Panini

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,000,000,101,300,977,664.00
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 why do you have "Isla del Encanta" in your location? - -jose- 
Merry Christmas! - Amazinger 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
no.

you might not want to wait till your deathbed so you have time to square everything away....as god has nothing against those who do not belive in him for they will only be buried but those who belive and still sin is a diffrent matter.

God is a strange bloke. Rewarding some people for 'accepting Christ as their saviour', when others feel they have found their spiritaul path in another religion...so does God only reward the people who a Christians?
Seems very strange considering religion is more or less based on location and tradition.

And what is a blood baptism? Sounds spooky.

Those who believe and still sin will go to hell to suffer? Isnt most sin little petty things like having a wank and lying to ur wife? Hell is a bit overkill dont u think?
Old 02-11-2011, 11:01 AM #1408
~NSB Legend 2005-2015~

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
B.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,467,834,898,045,804.25
Total Points: 1,467,834,898,460,588.25
One that you haven't bought  :lol1: - Fiend F*ck the haters, keep doing your thing man. - S A M U R A I Enjoy it homie. - California Love Thanks for the stream. - California Love welcome to fatherhood my dude!! - SekondzOut 
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang late congrats on your baby, you will treasure her and god bless you man , that is all - Tha_Greatest Congrats on joining Imdazed's cheerleading squad. - Mr. Copeland For still being a trolling coward. - Jim Jeffries Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
i like your avatar - zab191 one more - miamike Good post. - FeFist quit monkeyin' around bro - cawadoody Merry Christmas Burner. Drink up, relax with your loved ones and smile, because you know you have it good. - deanrw 
You might need this one day - mesher Good post. - FeFist can watch wshh videos on it :D - thuggery No Message - Tyson Fluffy Whoops sorry I meant to give you a beer because the cancer of the sport Pedweather is retired :) - Tyson Fluffy 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - No Ceilings Childhood Cancer - No Ceilings Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - No Ceilings 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - No Ceilings Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - No Ceilings 
Hepatitis C - No Ceilings Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - No Ceilings Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - No Ceilings Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - No Ceilings 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Top Rank- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Queen_Leia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKATheMack View Post
Nope.

Think about it you couldnt evn try that with a friend. Punch a friend in his face over and over and over then right before you do you tell him your sorry.

Do you honestly think he will forgive you? No because youre not sorry you just think its the right thing to do.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:03 AM #1409
~NSB Legend 2005-2015~

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
B.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,467,834,898,045,804.25
Total Points: 1,467,834,898,460,588.25
One that you haven't bought  :lol1: - Fiend F*ck the haters, keep doing your thing man. - S A M U R A I Enjoy it homie. - California Love Thanks for the stream. - California Love welcome to fatherhood my dude!! - SekondzOut 
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang late congrats on your baby, you will treasure her and god bless you man , that is all - Tha_Greatest Congrats on joining Imdazed's cheerleading squad. - Mr. Copeland For still being a trolling coward. - Jim Jeffries Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
i like your avatar - zab191 one more - miamike Good post. - FeFist quit monkeyin' around bro - cawadoody Merry Christmas Burner. Drink up, relax with your loved ones and smile, because you know you have it good. - deanrw 
You might need this one day - mesher Good post. - FeFist can watch wshh videos on it :D - thuggery No Message - Tyson Fluffy Whoops sorry I meant to give you a beer because the cancer of the sport Pedweather is retired :) - Tyson Fluffy 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - No Ceilings Childhood Cancer - No Ceilings Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - No Ceilings 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - No Ceilings Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - No Ceilings 
Hepatitis C - No Ceilings Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - No Ceilings Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - No Ceilings Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - No Ceilings 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Top Rank- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Queen_Leia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
God is a strange bloke. Rewarding some people for 'accepting Christ as their saviour', when others feel they have found their spiritaul path in another religion...so does God only reward the people who a Christians?
Seems very strange considering religion is more or less based on location and tradition.

And what is a blood baptism? Sounds spooky.

Those who believe and still sin will go to hell to suffer? Isnt most sin little petty things like having a wank and lying to ur wife? Hell is a bit overkill dont u think?
Hell isnt overkill. We just have no idea how BAD sin is. Why? Because we were born in it. We dont know were in sin no more then a fish knows that its wet.

Hell is eternally painful because God is eternally Perfect. I think thats fair.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:14 AM #1410
Stritctly UG's friend

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26.60
Total Points: 2,140,326,381,759.69
f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker 
take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. 
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 
Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas I'm sure you have lots of these at home. - TyphoonFloyd 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - TyphoonFloyd 

Quote:
lol, this is actually half-funny half-pathetic: "it's a word, not a name": every name refers to something: even my name, my real name, is a word. When someone says that word, he says my name. "Lightbrighter", or "Day Star", or however the translation might vary, those are words that mean the name of the Devil.
"Squealpiggy" is also a word: it's a word that means your username. "Moron" is also a word, that describes your attitude here.
Oh dear. You posted a wikipedia link to "explain" to me who "Lucifer" was. But you never read the contents of the page, which explains that the word "lucifer" was not a name in Isiah, and that it was only interpreted as being a name long after it was written by people who had insufficient understanding of the language. In other words Isiah does not reference a rebellion in heaven in which an angel named Lucifer was cast down, scholars that were eager to seek meaning in every aspect of the scriptures wrongly interpreted that passage in this way.

I can usually forgive somebody for not following up on sources I post. But failing to actually read the sources they post themselves is the height of intellectual laziness.

Quote:
Nope, you know how to jerk off better than I do.
I have no idea why you would even post something like this. Did Jesus tell you to?

Quote:
Instead I can tell you that souls exist, and they live forever, just like user xfrodobagginsx told you.
Are souls like unicorns then? Do unicorns exist and live forever? What about dragons? If I told you they did would you accept it?

There are no good reasons to believe in souls. None whatsoever.

Quote:
Nope. What I've answered you is more than enough: if something isn't good, then it's evil.
Example: if you don't do a certain job correctly, you're doing it wrong. There are no in-betweens. That's why mistakes happen: when you do something wrong, i.e. evil, and you must fix by saying "sorry" and repair the fault.
Is this enough for an attempt? Or you wanna ask me a third time?
If you are going to try and define something by what it is not then you must also define what it is not. So you'd have to define "good". But it's also worth pointing out that your analogy illustrates the absurdity of defining "evil" as "the opposite of good". Let me explain: Somebody asks me to draw a picture of a horse. I am shoddy artist but I give it a try. My drawing is awful, it is the opposite of good. Did I draw an evil picture? Ever had bad coffee? Is that evil coffee?

Three weeks ago I bought some milk. It was good when I bought it and now it is evil?

So third time is the charm - let's see you define evil, properly this time.
Closed Thread

Share This With Friends

User Tag List