No announcement yet.

Eddie Chambers jus tryna get some free publicity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
    Lmao. Bermane walks around angry because he doesn't get the respect he feels he deserves as one of the greatest former Heavyweight champions of all time.
    He is of canine appearance tho had him scratching at my door last night i told him to fuk off. He said ah ok mayne n off he went. I was looking to kick him in the windpipe for the cold call late in the evening. Nearly went for the dogwhistle

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
      who you gon blame for being a hipocitical douche

Wilder slaps up and strangles women and talks all kinda **** and it's jus "BOMB SQUAD"

We know the deal Wilder can do whatever he want cos he a "ghetto thug" But you hold Joshua to any kinda standard?

**** outta here, tyrone
      Nope, that's where your ignorance fails you. I've criticized Wilder for the domestic abuse. Back when he did it and as recently as last week. I think it was a trash move and there's no excuse for what he did.
      You lack consistency, which is why you are nothing more than a troll.

Comment

Yea.......................ok

Comment

was takin about guy who said EC was too fast for Wilder

Comment

and Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
              Naki lay off the way wacky backy, Eddie is highlighting the arrogant racial bigotry, this stay humble fake bastard of a steroid Joshua femi. Fuking names probably felicien in real life
              I take it you dont like black people

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                I take it you dont like black people
                I dont mind the majority I'm the same with most races there's good and bad.
                We're all fuk ups in one way or another no one seems perfect but pretending to be something your not is the thing that irritated me with Joshua
                Last edited by PsychoPat; 11-20-2017, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                  Eddie Chambers would be a worse opponent than Bermane Stiverne.
                  Maybe not. Eddie has been more active of late he fought Washington in 2016, while Stiverne hasn't fought since 2015.

Chambers is also 4 years younger and was in half decent shape in his last fight only 216lbs, that's 7 lbs heavier than when he fought Wlad. Stiverne on the other hand is nearly 40 and was 14lbs heavier than when he fought Arreola when even then he was overweight.

Remember 2 years ago Stiverne was dropped and barely beat a 35 year old Rossy, that's the same Rossy, Chambers easily beat in 2011 by UD and a 41 year old Audley Harrison KO'ed in 2 rounds in 2013 when Rossy was closer to his prime.

Honestly I think Charles Martin would of beaten the Stiverne we saw against Wilder. So would Malik Scott, Audley Harrison at 41 and shot too would of beaten him based off of the Rossy fights.

Comment

Working...
                  X