X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    You wanted Klopp a few months back too.
    True but that was after they made the CL and were playing good football.. the guy has made huge blunders in transfer market tho I can't deny that..

Him and Poch have teams that play football though..

I mean Mourhino took us there with a far better team and parked the bus.. usually a draw at Liverpool is good.. But that was the perfect time to set down a marker and smash them like Spurs did

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Klopp is still a quality coach.

Needs to sort out that back 4 though. As in, remove everyone not named Matip. It really is something when you have a career midfielder playing left back, better than the left back and Emre Can playing right back, better than the right backs.
      Lovren can't cut it and Klavan is exactly what he is, an emergency backup.

I feel like Karius is probably better than Mignolet as well. Migs had his shot many many times before and is basically Begovic. At least with Karius, he can develop into a Prem level keeper, Migs simply will never be a top 5 goalkeeper.
      What happened with Klopp at Dortmund? when they were in the relegation zone for a while?

Really feels he is one or two losses from the sack atm

Comment

• Was just checking to see how Sakho's been getting on at Palace and found out he tried a ****ing back heel across his own box in the 91st minute against Chelsea which nearly cost Palace the win

What a man

Comment

• Yeah that Sakho was hilarious. To be fair to him though, he was excellent in that game.

That said I could have marked Batshoes out of the game that day. It was genuinely the worst striking performance I've seen by any Chelsea striker in my life time and we had Torres and Chris Sutton, and Paul Furlong.

Jack Wilshere's contract runs out in the summer. Not that I think he's a great player as he's always injured. But what are Arsenal playing at Sanchez, Ozil, and Wilshere.

If they managed those contracts sorted that would be would near on £300 million of assets and they've just written them off. I thought Stan Kroenke was meant to be smart.

Arsenal aren't doing s.hit until Usmanov buys that guy out. Hope Stan clings on to power there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Yeah that Sakho was hilarious. To be fair to him though, he was excellent in that game.

That said I could have marked Batshoes out of the game that day. It was genuinely the worst striking performance I've seen by any Chelsea striker in my life time and we had Torres and Chris Sutton, and Paul Furlong.

Jack Wilshere's contract runs out in the summer. Not that I think he's a great player as he's always injured. But what are Arsenal playing at Sanchez, Ozil, and Wilshere.

If they managed those contracts sorted that would be would near on £300 million of assets and they've just written them off. I thought Stan Kroenke was meant to be smart.

Arsenal aren't doing s.hit until Usmanov buys that guy out. Hope Stan clings on to power there.
            Like DT of Arsenal Fan TV said... Arsenal are nothing more than an asset and leverage for his American business interests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Was just checking to see how Sakho's been getting on at Palace and found out he tried a ****ing back heel across his own box in the 91st minute against Chelsea which nearly cost Palace the win

What a man
              sad thing is hes better than any centre back weve had for donkeys years

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Like DT of Arsenal Fan TV said... Arsenal are nothing more than an asset and leverage for his American business interests.
                who the fk is dt os arsenal tv. ffs i know ye a footy fan but arsenal tv ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                  who the fk is dt os arsenal tv. ffs i know ye a footy fan but arsenal tv ffs
                  Arsenal fan tv is box office and DT is just about the only one that makes any reasonable sense. Check amfew videos on youtube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Arsenal fan tv is box office and DT is just about the only one that makes any reasonable sense. Check amfew videos on youtube.
                    I genuinely think when I was about 19 at Uni that I worked with Troopz in a call centre. My mate reckons it was him too.

Dude would ring people with a 40 minutes survey on DIY like they called him. He would say 'Hello.....Kadence'. Kadence was the name of the company. He would then have to explain that he wasn't a bird called Kadence and was calling from a marketing research company hoping to waste a shedload of their time.

I'd be there literally disconnecting calls before they even picked up.

The job interview consisted of reading out loud. Once you read out loud you got the job....lol
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-24-2017, 02:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      I genuinely think when I was about 19 at Uni that I worked with Troopz in a call centre. My mate reckons it was him too.

Dude would ring people with a 40 minutes survey on DIY like they called him. He would say 'Hello.....Kadence'. Kadence was the name of the company. He would then have to explain that he wasn't a bird called Kadence and was calling from a marketing research company hoping to waste a shedload of their time.

I'd be there literally disconnecting calls before they even picked up.

The job interview consisted of reading out loud. Once you read out loud you got the job....lol
                      We've all been there with them call centre jobs .

Good laugh though and plenty of birds.

Comment

Working...
                      X