Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Lara fight someone with a Pulse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Lara hasnt fought anyone with a pulse...to prove himself he must fight people who have fought even lesser comp by far" So that people could just say "Who'd they fight? They got exposed. All hype lolz"

But seriously...What's up with the way these Cuban fighters manage their careers? It's ******ed

Gamboa? Dumbest s hit ever allowing him that far up and those insane layoffs. Idiot.

Rigo? Pure f ucking genius and the only one who can really say people are avoiding him. People literally just skip his weight class. Rigo gets a pass. He actually got a hold of a p4p fighter and proves his worth and class.

Solis was just allowed to be fat as f uck and waste his potential.

Ortiz? You couldn't just tell ANYONE you take medication? You know what? I blame Wilder either way. F uck making sense.

I'm even throwing Kid Chocolate in here.
    Last edited by NearHypnos; 10-15-2017, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      I agree, I was actually saying something like this yesterday. Lara has done crap since the Canelo fight and has been sitting there as the "#1" guy for some reason while fighting B/C level comp. I still favor him to beat all the other top 54ers but damn dude, time to start proving it. Andrade, Charlo x2, Hurd, or move up to 160.
      Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      "Lara hasnt fought anyone with a pulse...to prove himself he must fight people who have fought even lesser comp by far" So that people could just say "Who'd they fight? They got exposed. All hype lolz"

But seriously...What's up with the way these Cuban fighters manage their careers? It's ******ed

Gamboa? Dumbest s hit ever allowing him that far up and those insane layoffs. Idiot.

Rigo? Pure f ucking genius and the only one who can really say people are avoiding him. People literally just skip his weight class. Rigo gets a pass. He actually got a hold of a p4p fighter and proves his worth and class.

Solis was just allowed to be fat as f uck and waste his potential.

Ortiz? You couldn't just tell ANYONE you take medication? You know what? I blame Wilder either way. F uck making sense.

I'm even throwing Kid Chocolate in here.
      Either Lara is a coward or he has terrible management.

Comment

Charlo vs Lara needs to happen next.
        No excuses this time please.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Either Lara is a coward or he has terrible management.
          I don't think Lara is a coward. I do think though that he is VERY aware at this point that if he loses again NO ONE will watch him ever again. That or his management is the one aware of it. Lara keeps fighting like he has no f ucking clue people don't like his style. It's not like with Rigo that if you try to throw against him you do it at the risk of dire consequences. Lara really just has no interest in engaging whereas Rigo WANTS you to engage him but he's a bit too patient when it comes to initiating.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            I don't think Lara is a coward. I do think though that he is VERY aware at this point that if he loses again NO ONE will watch him ever again. That or his management is the one aware of it. Lara keeps fighting like he has no f ucking clue people don't like his style. It's not like with Rigo that if you try to throw against him you do it at the risk of dire consequences. Lara really just has no interest in engaging whereas Rigo WANTS you to engage him but he's a bit too patient when it comes to initiating.
            Yeah, as bad as Rigo is too watch, he does throw with bad intentions...Lara even got a KD against a d level fighter and just let the fight slide on lol

Comment

Lara dodging Andrade like the plague right now
              He wants a megafight but the only big names out there are GGG and Canelo, everyone else for Lara to fight is too high risk/low reward ie Charlos brothers, Andrade, Hurd etc

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Yeah, as bad as Rigo is too watch, he does throw with bad intentions...Lara even got a KD against a d level fighter and just let the fight slide on lol
                Rigo is actually entertaining if the opponent like forces something with combinations and then Rigo jus kept making him miss.

I was entertained how he made Donaire miss.

Comment

Working...
                X