Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: The Ref Was Adalaide's Husband, Stopped Fight Early!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conor should be thanking Bird. I don't think he realizes how savage the memes would be on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      Basically...
      He wanted the fight stopped so he could come up with lame excuses. Paulie broke it down perfectly. Claiming he wanted to continue the fight after not fighting back is weak.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
        It amazes me how biased people are, a punch that was CLEARLY low but morons like this guy will still be talking about how Conor hurt Mayweather 10 years from now.
        They are history revisionist.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
          It amazes me how biased people are, a punch that was CLEARLY low but morons like this guy will still be talking about how Conor hurt Mayweather 10 years from now.
          it's willful ignorance

Comment

Dude, sometimes the ref has to save you from yourself . You're out of gas, you're getting pummeled around the ring, the ref saved you from slurred speech after you retire .

Comment

It's almost become mandatory for people who get the stuffing beat out of them, to criticize the referee and claim it was stopped early.

The ref did you a favour and probably saved a few brain cells.

I tip my cap to any fighter who can say they were beaten by the better man on the night, and leave it at that. Few and far between though.

Comment

He's either delusional or knows what it is, and is simply looking for another pay day. At this point, I don't know which is more likely.

Comment

Both Ref Bryd and his fat wife the judge are both on the take

Follow the money trail as both Robert Byrd and his fat wife the worst boxing judge in history are on the take and throw fights for cash.

Comment

gayweather asslickers just cant accept that floyd paid off refs and judges the last few years. gayweather dickriders also cant accept jose luis castillo beat him the 1st fight. gayweather dick lovers feel they are entitled to some type of currency from floyd because they cherish him and pray to his shrine 3 times a day but they aint getting **** but a bill from the tax man

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                      It's almost become mandatory for people who get the stuffing beat out of them, to criticize the referee and claim it was stopped early.

The ref did you a favour and probably saved a few brain cells.

I tip my cap to any fighter who can say they were beaten by the better man on the night, and leave it at that. Few and far between though.
                      stfu u ******ed dickrider

Comment

Working...
                      X