Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump Calls for NFL Owners to Fire Their Players Who Sit During the Anthem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
    And your part of the problem. Nobody should care about Lebrons political views. As soon as he said he tried to divide us, i shut it off. Trump is telling players to stand up for the anthem is dividing people? They shouldnt be using sporting arenas to do it, do you realize that? Protest on your own time, millions of fans tune in to enjoy the game, not to watch a bunch of overpaid people kneel for something they dont even understand
    Sports has always been political platforms; especially for African Americans

When Jesse Owens dominated the 1936 Berlin Olympics in Nazi Germany, he was a proud black man representing USA

When Joe Louis defeated German Max Schmeling that was very symbolic from a country perspective

Muhammad Ali protesting the Vietnam War. Was he right or wrong looking back? Many say he was right, especially when you consider the lies around the Gulf of Tonkin

Ali even did 5 years in prison for the protest

Now we have Kaepernick

So you see African Americans have used sports as a platform to protest injustices and as Patriots as symbologies to show how much they love this country for almost the last 100 years. Now all of a sudden we're talking about "work hours" and firing people?
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-24-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

And your part of the problem. Nobody should care about Lebrons political views. As soon as he said he tried to divide us, i shut it off. Trump is telling players to stand up for the anthem is dividing people? They shouldnt be using sporting arenas to do it, do you realize that? Protest on your own time, millions of fans tune in to enjoy the game, not to watch a bunch of overpaid people kneel for something they dont even understand

Oh it isn't just James speaking out on this. Michael Rapaport's recent video response to Trump is going viral as well.

Comment

Spare us the black victim stuff. In 2017, all black people do is get treated like gold and get everything they want. Then they call people racist if they disagree.

Where in America are black people treated bad and unfair? Dont say police killings because thats all touchy stuff which can go both ways. All black people do is have opinions and they make sure everybody hears them. One of the most popular people in the world is Lebron James, who is a black man so what the **** are you talking about?

Black lives matter? If i say white lives matter, i’ll be chased out of the country so again, what the **** are you talking about? Show me where black people are being opressed and stopped from doing things other races can do. Tell me where black people arent allowed to have an opinion in this country. If you cant, then shut the **** up
        it's really unbelievable that blacks are only 13% of the population. their vast over-representation in entertainment, politics etc. gives you the illusion that they are at least 50% or above that. they do commit 52% of the overall crime in the country however. and 90% of murdered blacks are committed by other blacks which is something you will never hear from BLM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          Who is this "we" who makes them rich?
          Americans. The ones they also imagine to be the architects of all their suffering.

Comment

• Yes, commit crimes and fuck with cops and your chance of getting shot is higher. Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
              Yes, commit crimes and fuck with cops and your chance of getting shot is higher. Deal with it.
              says many a wimpy yes man that never protests

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                says many a wimpy yes man that never protests
                You protest just for the sake of it you dumb muppet. Come fuck with me and I'll protest with a bullet to your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Company time is when they arrive at the stadium.. not when the game starts..

Like coach giving pregame instructions and they gonna skip it and be like, "it's not company time"

You know nothing about companies
                  No plays are being discussed when the anthem is playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    **** Trump. This is a free country. I have the liberty and freedom to stand proud with the anthem or sit and **** on it.
                    True, you have the freedom to do that. But I also have the freedom to call you and a$$ hole for such behavior.

Comment

• I also love how Goddell immediately made it about something else I.e. Hurricane victims. MSM is really out of touch with this social justice crap. Espn ratings are in the ****ter. NFL ratings are tanking. Sports fans don't want politics in their sports. Plain and simple. MSM will have you believe that the majority of the population are on board with this nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X