Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Drops, Decisions a Very Game Jesse Hart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Drops, Decisions a Very Game Jesse Hart

Jesse Hart produced an admirable comeback Friday night, but it wasn't enough to take away Gilberto Ramirez's title. Ramirez beat Hart by unanimous decision in a 12-round battle between unbeaten super middleweights at the Tucson Convention Center in Tucson, Arizona. Judges Lynne Carter (115-112), Chris Flores (115-112) and Glenn Feldman (114-113) all scored the fight for Ramirez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This was a real good fight. Great effort by Hart, I thought he was done after round 4.

Comment

Zurdo would get beatean by any of the top super middlewights. Leaky defense and doesn't possess KO power.

Comment

Good fight, solid win for Zurdo. Cards were very fair, I also had it 115-112 Zurdo. Unfortunately not a lot of fights out there for him right now with the WBSS going on, maybe they could get Matt Korobov, that would be solid

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
          Zurdo would get beatean by any of the top super middlewights. Leaky defense and doesn't possess KO power.
          I agree with this.

Comment

Zurdo ate a bunch of uppercuts

Comment

Hart vs Gavril would be greag

Comment

Real good fight.

Hart was outworked but he has a future in the 168 division. This was a huge step up for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Hart vs Gavril would be greag
                  Hart is so chinny. Not sure if he's able to withstand Gavril's punches. He's quicker than Zurdo.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                    168 is not verry strong at the moment and i see no one as favorite against Ramirez. Ramirez won every round against the great Arthur Abraham BTW. Every round! If he would be in that tournament instead of Brähmer or Brant im 100% sure he would win. Dont know why he isnt in it. Would be great for his career and make him a bigger name in boxing. But i think he will always stay in the shadow of his Countryman Canelo.
                    Last edited by Tobi.G; 09-23-2017, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X