Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After tonite Tank Davis doesn't stand a chance against Lomencko.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After tonite Tank Davis doesn't stand a chance against Lomencko.

Tank had trouble with this guy I never even heard of.

He was basically winging wild shot all nite. I don't even think the knockout was legit.

Saw nothing tonite that makes me think the fight would be competitive with Hi Tech

I didn't believe he was ready for a fight at that level anyway but yeah after that I have lost confidence in what his peak will turn out to be

Comment

Nobody beats Loma at 130 pounds in my opinion. He is the best Jr lightweight in the world today. Davis is good with good potential. Boxers as good as Loma are very rare and don't come around that often.

Comment

Davis is a hype job. Stands no chance against a real contender in any weight class.

He's also a classless fool, I'd understand if he was dominating and acted that way but he was getting his ass handed to him and still tried to be a little diva. Smh

Comment

This was my first time watching him, just haven't been following the lighter divisions as much lately. He looked terrible. It was funny when he kept trying to get some showboating in and got tagged like 3x in a row then gave up.

Comment

Was there ever any doubt?

Comment

Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
              Davis is a hype job. Stands no chance against a real contender in any weight class.

He's also a classless fool, I'd understand if he was dominating and acted that way but he was getting his ass handed to him and still tried to be a little diva. Smh
              He was Winning. Just Saying!

Comment

Hia style is very similar to Judah. Very explosive but it sometimes can hurt them. He throws these excellent bursts of combos but will need time to recover.

His athleticism is somewhat his achilles heel because he tends to have moments of inactivity because he has to recover instead of a steady, consistent and sustained pace. Against a guy like Loma he will get worked while he is resting. He will need to work on his fundamentals and not fall victim to his own demise which is relying solely on his athleticism.
                Last edited by TRTboy; 08-27-2017, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  This was my first time watching him, just haven't been following the lighter divisions as much lately. He looked terrible. It was funny when he kept trying to get some showboating in and got tagged like 3x in a row then gave up.
                  Tank is better than he show himself to be yesterday but he proved he is not ready for the elite competition get.

Gary Russel Jr beats him. He been beating the brakes of bums. The bum last nite could have gave him more work if he didn't take a dive.

Comment

Careful now, you'll make Kigali cry

Comment

Working...
                    X