No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather comments on racism allegations against Conor McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Well I guess 1 "could" get technical & say Floyd is 12yrs senior than McGregor. But I get your point.
    Lol! So now on I'll call everyone, whether they are a man of any age or race, a boy, just because I'm older than them and see how that goes.

Comment

Really no need for Mayweather to take it their and he didn't because he gets him in the ring August 26th

TMZ are the only ones trying to make this story more than what it really is. Social Justice Warriors get comfortable and start feeling like they can "PLAY The Race Card FOR OTHERS!" NOBODY is making this a big deal, some just simply mentioned that him saying "BOY" is a bit uncomfortable which it is given the history but even more so because Mayweather is a 40 Year Old Man!

But Hey I think the angle Mayweather is taking is "If You Don't Like It Tune In August 26th And Watch Me Kick His Ass For Those Comments You Claim Are Racist" I think that should be his mentality!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Lol! So now on I'll call everyone, whether they are a man of any age or race, a boy, just because I'm older than them and see how that goes.

Lol just don't tell em boxfan83 told u to do so...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Lol just don't tell em boxfan83 told u to do so...
          Yea....I've got balls but I'm not stupid lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Solid point. When I saw Floyd point at Conor & Conor put his palm out & do his Bruce Lee come here thing at the Toronto presser the first thing I thought was "they practiced that sh^t it almost looks like". LOL They are more in cahoots here then I think people wanna believe. The more they work together the more people buy this fight & the more money both take home.

This isn't as serious a thing as people wanna believe it is. This isn't two guys having a verbal battle of wits. This is two guys working together to make this fight as big as possible.

And also for those who aren't American here's some info about the history of the term boy from an online dictionary.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/boy
            Exactly.

Both of them are having a ball pushing the limit and coming up with smack to hurl at the other.

Floyd won in LA, which is an audience that would naturally favor him, while Conor got him back big time in Toronto in front a crowd definitely more likely to be with Conor.

They are not going to leave any stone unturned and you can bet there is probably some mock altercation in the pipeline if they can figure out how to make it look real without chancing injury to either guy.

The whole thing is nothing but GAME.

And both men will be hurling all the slurs they want...on the way to the damned bank.

Comment

Let me get this right..

"Boy" is racist

"White boy" is not racist

Where is the Logic in that?

What about "black boy"? Lmao

Comment

Working...
              X