Comments Thread For: Lomachenko's Manager Responds Back To Team Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    They all have to slice the pie so like I said, arum better not low-ball him
    No such thing as low ball on a guy with seven fans.
    Chenko is not much of a draw either so who is going to invest in a profitless fight?
    Certainly not you or so called fans who just love to stream fights for free.
    Brah you better advise the guy to stop behaving like the world owes him something. Otherwise, he'll rot further.

Comment

Lets see if Loma is looking for the challenge. Rigo is high risk but high reward IMO. A win over him takes Loma to another level for me. That type of win would catapult him to the clear #2 p4p ranking in my eyes. He could also set himself up for p4p supremacy with a Mikey Garcia clash down the line. If he's chasing that p4p spot he will take this fight while its available. It won't be there for long. Hopefully Rigo won't price himself out because it doesn't get any better than this clash from a skills perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        That's doesn't make any sense. The Cuban left Arum many years ago.
        What the hell happened? Why did he rot like a dry potato? Why didn't Haymon and Floyd sign him up? What do you think was the problem? He left Arum and now you want him to go back to begging fights from Bob? So stupid isn't it?
        Makes plenty of sense if you put your eyes & mind to it....he left bob cuz bob d*cked him over....& if he was rot like a dry potato you wouldn't be here talking bout him....Floyd was doing his thing in the ring at the time but he did help Rigo out after he went to his gym to train by trying to snatch salido from loma so it can open the door for Rigo to try to make the loma fight (you wasn't paying attention). Don't worry cuz soon arum will fade away like don king.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          No such thing as low ball on a guy with seven fans.
          Chenko is not much of a draw either so who is going to invest in a profitless fight?
          Certainly not you or so called fans who just love to stream fights for free.
          Brah you better advise the guy to stop behaving like the world owes him something. Otherwise, he'll rot further.
          Rigo 7 fans loma 7 fans so no excuse bout splitting the pie like I said. I don't stream, I ain't broke, I pay for my fights. Sounds like you making an excuse for the fight not to happen. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            This fight is never happening. As long as Bob is promoting Loma, there's not a chance in hell he works with Rigondeaux.

I think you're right

Rigo knows the situation

he should attack Lomachenko personally

force him to manage his team

Comment

Rigo vs flores result was changed this morning from ko to no decision by the NAC.

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
                Rigo vs flores result was changed this morning from ko to no decision by the NAC.
                Hmm, why would that happen?
                OH YEAH! Because that dip**** intentionally threw 2 uppercuts holding opponent's head with another and then threw a heavy shot after the bell at unready and morally destroyed boxer after that antirule actions.

Honestly, if not his reputation of the best in his division Rigondeaux would have been DQ.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X