No announcement yet.

HBO's commentary last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO's commentary last night...

I actually didn't mind Max and Jim, they were okay by their usual standards.

But Royston "Roy" Jones Jr.? Fuck me, did the guy have a bias towards one of the fighters? I couldn't tell.

"Andre's well known as a guy who sells his own piss as it instantly turns into gold."

"And Andre Ward there he done gone do done how he do."

"Look at the way Andre just got punched to the head there, he's showing you his skills."

"Beautiful low blow by Ward there, that punch to the goolies is the mark of a real champion."

I think next time Roy starts commentating they ought to let Enzo Maccarinelli sit next to him.

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I actually didn't mind Max and Jim, they were okay by their usual standards.

But Royston "Roy" Jones Jr.? Fuck me, did the guy have a bias towards one of the fighters? I couldn't tell.

"Andre's well known as a guy who sells his own piss as it instantly turns into gold."

"And Andre Ward there he done gone do done how he do."

"Look at the way Andre just got punched to the head there, he's showing you his skills."

"Beautiful low blow by Ward there, that punch to the goolies is the mark of a real champion."

I think next time Roy starts commentating they ought to let Enzo Maccarinelli sit next to him.
    Well, they couldn't handle the realness of George Foreman, so it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Well, they couldn't handle the realness of George Foreman, so it is what it is.
      They need to punch him in the chest.

Comment

We didn't see you posting after Spence vs Brook, doe?

"Bias Brit."

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          We didn't see you posting after Spence vs Brook, doe?

"Bias Brit."

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=747235

Comment

Jim lamply is wack, harold ledderman is wack, Max is a puppet, & Roy makes more sense than all of them but seems to be biting his tongue cuz he works for hbo.....

Comment

Roy was right ,Low blow is low blow

Comment

My mistake.

Comment

Working...
                X