Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They're trying to make Ward/Kov about US vs RU but the truth is it's black vs white

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone knows what time it is.

Comment

Ward by UD

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        The relationship between whites and Asians are at an all time high. We have huge respect for each other, and we continue to show progress. America's relationship with Japan is also great, though I am not Japanese, so you mentioning atomic bombs doesn't apply to me.

On the other hand, Asian and black relationship is very low. Your people continue to rob us and act a complete utter fool in our stores and places of business. You guys treat Asians with zero respect, so it's no surprise we do it back. Perhaps if you learned how to behave properly, we'd show you more respect.
        What a stupid race baiting comment. I'm conservative, but that is racist AF. I have friends who happen to be black, who are perfect gentlemen, as are my white, Asian, & Hispanic friends. Way to generalize, partner! Thats not Cool. I judge each individual on who they are, not their skin color for crying out loud. I have flagged your racist posts. FYI, my white, black, Asian, Hispanic, & Native American friends (and several combinations thereof) are ALL rooting for Andre Ward, the American. Just like we did Last Time. For the record, I thought AW probably lost A Close Fight, but that was just my scoring, so who Knows? I hope he Wins decisively This Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
          Ward by UD
          I think so too. Possible late KO.

Comment

Working...
          X