No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather's Talk of Racism, McGregor Goes Viral

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    Perhaps because McGregor is an exciting offensive fighter and not a woman beating, defensive and generally fan unfriendly fighter??

Didn't Mayweather call someone Poochiao when taking about eating dogs?

Go get that race card with your salty tears.
    Lots of black boxers are loved...its just usually the fan friendly style that's appreciated. Fight face first and with a big set of balls and people love it. Simples.
    That was a stupid statement! FIGHT FACE FIRST WITH SOME BALLS!!! WTF! Those fighters don't last! That's not boxing, that's street fighting. I can get on worldstar and see that. Those are fan friendly but more so casual fan friendly which is what you are. A true fan can respect every style and skill set. And McGregor is exciting but he is also a defensive fighter. He's a counter puncher. Floyd would have nothing but TKO's with those UFC gloves. I like McGregor but there is def a double standard because he is praised and he swagger jackin

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      Is Mayweather really gonna be on the forefront against racism?
      They should probably pick somebody else.
      He was at the forefront of mainstream random blood testing. Now look where that movement is.

It doesn't matter who is leading the pack to bring equality in anything, as long as someone with a voice and followers does it, then it'll be brought to attention.

Comment

I think Laila ali did get some hype of endorsement from Adidas but he is right in regards to Hopkins because B-hop was criticise in the media constantly for it. In regards to Conor mcgregor i really don't know much about the MMA media so i can't say much whether he gets hated or criticise for the way he goes about his career.

Comment

Floyd mad Jelly of McGregor lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
            boohooo american hates blacks because they dont rate andre ward number 1 even though his last legit fight was back in 2011.
            spoken like a true racist. weak

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              spoken like a true racist. weak

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                He was at the forefront of mainstream random blood testing. Now look where that movement is.

It doesn't matter who is leading the pack to bring equality in anything, as long as someone with a voice and followers does it, then it'll be brought to attention.

He was criticse for wanting better random testing in camp lol. Still can't believe that, i remember saying in 10 years time it would be the norm, it isnt even 10 years and most top boxers use it already.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
                  Floyd mad Jelly of McGregor lmfao

you mad and jealous of floyd. move on

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

My point was probably shouldn't have a guy up front saying racism is bad, but then the first thing everybody will bring up is his racist video

Comment

Originally posted by MisterDeclanCor View Post
                      he may be right about the rousey thing but andre ward is ****in ****e. great fighter obviously, but he doesnt destroy opponents in the same way ggg does so of course he's not gonna get the same recognition, he uses negative tactics, excessive holding etc, AND he doesnt have a big personality!! ggg is very marketable, nice smile, cute broken engliush. And more to the point, speaking of p4p rankings, how active has andre ward been this last 4 years? he's fought like two guys? ggg has fought maybe 3 or 4 times a year...i

I do agree there is racism in the sport and in the world in general and its a ****ing disease that needs wiped out, but sometimes the likes of Floyd and RJJ see it where it isn't.
                      Dude you just called GGG cute? So do you not think Ward has a CUTE SMILE? Do you think broken English is more marketable than a intelligent well spoken man? I'll give you the active part but your marketability reasons are bull####! I don't think your racist but there is some biases. And Roy and Floyd are correct when they call it like they see it! Racism isn't always blatant but you have to be a black man in America to even understand

Comment

Working...
                      X