Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I got a gambling problem at 18...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I got a gambling problem at 18...

Just lost 45 million points on 9 bets tonight on 2 fights and 2 basketball games. Trinity ****in has me in the palm of his hands in his basketball bets. I lost like 5 in a row then won 3 in a row hoping to get even but now lost 5 straight again...

This is bad....

I lost 350 million tonight.

Morales was so close to giving me over a billion point payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post

DAYYYYYYYYUM! I think I'm gonna stop whining theh lol

ahaha I know! That was like 3-4 of my bets. ****IN SWEET FIGHT! Morales gave Maidana all he could handle. What a ****in warrior. Proved a lot of people wrong, he can hang with the best of them still even if he don't win which he damn near almost did. I had Maidana winning by nearly ONE MEASLY point.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
        DAYYYYYYYYUM! I think I'm gonna stop whining theh lol

ahaha I know! That was like 3-4 of my bets. ****IN SWEET FIGHT! Morales gave Maidana all he could handle. What a ****in warrior. Proved a lot of people wrong, he can hang with the best of them still even if he don't win which he damn near almost did. I had Maidana winning by nearly ONE MEASLY point.
        Yeah he looked awesome. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire PPV. Great opener. Paulie looked good and sat on his punches. Kirkland got rocked (I thought the stoppage was a bit early, but I'm not that upset). I put 200 million on Katsidis over Guerrero, but that was worth the loss. I loved seeing Guerrero do that good, you see the potential but man he put it together tonight. Would love to see him against JMM. Morales-Maidana speaks for itself. Would love a re-match.

Comment

He should have he won the fight

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            He should have he won the fight
            I had it a draw. It was close, and it was scored close. No complaints.

Comment

Yeah he looked awesome. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire PPV. Great opener. Paulie looked good and sat on his punches. Kirkland got rocked (I thought the stoppage was a bit early, but I'm not that upset). I put 200 million on Katsidis over Guerrero, but that was worth the loss. I loved seeing Guerrero do that good, you see the potential but man he put it together tonight. Would love to see him against JMM. Morales-Maidana speaks for itself. Would love a re-match.
              You think your disappointed about the Kirkland fight? Just look at my sig haha I'm SOOOOOOOOOO disappointed. He wasn't hurt but it was the technique that dropped him off balance, not a bad stoppage, you can't get dropped three times in 30 seconds and expect it not to get stopped.

Was upset though that the ****in ref kept yelling at Katsidis for low blows. I mean yeah they were but Kats had momentum going when he was firing to the body, it's not his fault Gurrero's like the tallest ****in lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                You think your disappointed about the Kirkland fight? Just look at my sig haha I'm SOOOOOOOOOO disappointed. He wasn't hurt but it was the technique that dropped him off balance, not a bad stoppage, you can't get dropped three times in 30 seconds and expect it not to get stopped.
                I have sigs turned off. Like Lemieux before him I think this loss may be good for Kirkland overall. He got rocked hard by a relatively feather fisted puncher though. That's what worries me the most.

Was upset though that the ****in ref kept yelling at Katsidis for low blows. I mean yeah they were but Kats had momentum going when he was firing to the body, it's not his fault Gurrero's like the tallest ****in lightweight.
                Yeah that pissed me off. A warning for the first real low blow is fine but taking a point was bullshit. Guerrero's trunks were too high, and most of the punches were on the belt.

Kats wasn't going to win. Still love him...

Comment

I have sigs turned off. Like Lemieux before him I think this loss may be good for Kirkland overall. He got rocked hard by a relatively feather fisted puncher though. That's what worries me the most.

Yeah that pissed me off. A warning for the first real low blow is fine but taking a point was bullshit. Guerrero's trunks were too high, and most of the punches were on the belt.

Kats wasn't going to win. Still love him...
                  I know real talk. Excting boxing took a big blow today with there losses. I think it wasn't so much Kirklands chin but his defense. I mean when your throwing wild punches with your all in them your bound to be off balance and get caught. I think he was going to get up it's just those damn punches were so clean and crisp!

Comment

It's only points, when you mortgage the house, then it's a problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X