Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: GGG Couldn't Go To Body, Canelo Was Nearly Running!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
    if this is truly his mentality going into a rematch it shows ggg will make zero adjustments he'll go back to same old sht. canelo was using the same move to get off the ropes and ggg never adjusted. ggg would trap him on the ropes swing a wild right hand, canelo would roll to his left and off the ropes he went. just like that. ggg wasn't cutting the ring he was following canelo around.

if canelo fixes his conditioning he would brutalize ggg or knock him out. canelo gassing is what made it competitive. canelo is better at everything only edge ggg has is power. when trainers say sht like this it shows how overrated they are. you shouldn't need a stationary target to look good.

if canelo comes with better stamina I got him by KO.
    I must agree

Comment

I'm a GGG fan but that's blatant BS from Sanchez. Canelo was on the ropes for a quarter of the fight, GGG didn't dare go to the body cos it would leave him wide open for the counter punch...

Comment

Why only "nearly running" Abel?

Comment

Canelo was litteraly running back from rounds 4-11 and only trying to fight the last 30 seconds of each round, so much for his Mexican style.

Comment

Pedo Sanchez sounds like the GGG fanboys on here

Comment

"close to running" haha close & nearly...

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Canelo was litteraly running back from rounds 4-11 and only trying to fight the last 30 seconds of each round, so much for his Mexican style.
                Looks like someone didnt watch the fight or used an illegal sht stream where you cant make anything out...

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                  Pedo Sanchez sounds like the GGG fanboys on here
                  GGG fans make Rtards look smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Looks like someone didnt watch the fight or used an illegal sht stream where you cant make anything out...
                    My Mexican homey ordered it On his big screen plasma i saw it real well as well as him who admitted canelo lost cause of that. You must believe the sky is yellow but the realists seen canelo getting jabbed to death rounds 4-11 as he was running back and only fighting 30 seconds of the round it’s on YouTube you can’t make this up.

Comment

Nelo was laying on ropes later in the fight...FOH. GGG ain't even attempt to go 2 the body...Abel just a underrated trainer

Comment

Working...
                      X