Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Gets Off The Floor, Wins Decision Over Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Gets Off The Floor, Wins Decision Over Sosa

Theater, Madison Square Garden, New York City - In the opening bout of an HBO televised tripleheader, Jason Sosa (20-3-4, 15 KOs) fell short and lost a ten round majority decision to former unified featherweight champion Yuriorkis Gamboa (28-2, 17 KOs). The scores were 94-94, 95-93, 96-92 for Gamboa. Many at ringside saw Sosa as the winner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Woah..
    ...**** I never expected Gamboa to actually win this in any situation.

Comment

Robbery. How do you get deducted one point, lose 1 point from a knock down, hold the majority of the rounds so work rate isn't high, and still win the fight?

Comment

One of bigest robberies in last years

Comment

Trella is the new CJ Ross. Not sure what fight he was watching.

Comment

Gamboa did fight well in the first half of the fight, and i had him winning the majority of the first 5 rounds, but he was clearly out worked in the 2nd half. Kept holding due to fatigue and you would think that the two point deductions would've given this fight clearly to Sosa.

But I guess this means that Gamboa is going to continue fighting. Hopefully he makes enough money and doesn't get badly hurt.

Comment

SOSA WAS FLAT TOED.He ate everything. Gamboa KD was a Balance issue and The deduction was BS. I had Gamboa with all his defense flaws winning this one.Sosa Is Overrated.Did nothing was exposed.

Comment

Pure Robbery!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                  Gamboa did fight well in the first half of the fight, and i had him winning the majority of the first 5 rounds, but he was clearly out worked in the 2nd half. Kept holding due to fatigue and you would think that the two point deductions would've given this fight clearly to Sosa.

But I guess this means that Gamboa is going to continue fighting. Hopefully he makes enough money and doesn't get badly hurt.
                  yeah, he just lost something after the Bud fight. watching him before the bud fight vs fighters he had none of these issues.

Comment

Crazy judging this year

Comment

Working...
                    X