Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE HATE FOR TERENCE CRAWFORD IS REAL by 78 Sports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S9rp0PR5Ck
    Does 78 have a point?

I didn't even bother watching but I don't see that much hate towards Crawford.
    Crawford's resume isn't all that great and he gets a pass for it, while others get trashed. Even some with better resumes than him.
    When Crawford showboats nobody has a problem, but when others do it it's the end of the world.
    What hate?
    Does he have some haters? Of course but every boxer will have some. It comes with the territory.

Comment

???

Hate? What Hate? You mean Internet Trolls? They don't count!

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
        Crawford's resume isn't all that great and he gets a pass for it, while others get trashed. Even some with better resumes than him.
        When Crawford showboats nobody has a problem, but when others do it it's the end of the world.
        What hate?
        Does he have some haters? Of course but every boxer will have some. It comes with the territory.
        I agree but Loma is like you're beneath me showboat. Kinda of like how Roy use to do.

Comment

You people exaggerate too much when it's your hero.
          Who exactly doesn't get any hate?
          Don't you see it when it's guys like Loma, GGG, etc? Entertaining fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
            I agree but Loma is like you're beneath me showboat. Kinda of like how Roy use to do.
            Lomachenko was doing the same showboating move on Marriaga that Crawford did on Diaz. Crawford even said he copied my move or something like that.
            So if Loma's showboating is the "you're beneath me" type then Crawford's is the same.

Gervonta Davis' showboating is horrible.

Comment

Lomachenko was doing the same showboating move on Marriaga that Crawford did on Diaz. Crawford even said he copied my move or something like that.
              So if Loma's showboating is the "you're beneath me" type then Crawford's is the same.

Gervonta Davis' showboating is horrible.
              Davis is the worst of the bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                Davis is the worst of the bunch.
                Yeah, personally I'm indifferent when it comes to showboating. It's better than fouling.
                But Davis is just classless. Mocking his opponents when they're down and what he did to Avila.

Comment

Nobody hates Crawford.

Comment

What hate?

Bud Crawford doesn't need a pass for his resume.

he is the wbc,wba,wbo,ibf,ring magazine champion.

name somebody else who can say that

Comment

Working...
                    X