No announcement yet.

Legit: I will fly to Memphis next week to fight Larry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Legit: I will fly to Memphis next week to fight Larry

If he admits that he raped them innocent man in prison. A number of years ago Larry claimed to have committed rape when serving time.

Upload a video to YouTube admitting that you did this, post it here and I will book the flights to come and knock you out.

It's on you now larryxxx., don't pu55y out again

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    If he admits that he raped them innocent man in prison. A number of years ago Larry claimed to have committed rape when serving time.

Upload a video to YouTube admitting that you did this, post it here and I will book the flights to come and knock you out.

It's on you now larryxxx., don't pu55y out again
    You need to chill man, because you going to fuk around and get shot.

Larry is a good dude, but my man is not to be fukd with. He will pull his gun out and squeeze that **** on you if you go to his house.

Comment

bet ye dont

Comment

A- trolling. Lets get some real life consequences going on. Get some mfers with bruises on their face. Lets get some children's heads pushed into cheese pizzas.

The battle to beat someone defenseless in Memphis is on. Lets do this!!!

I'll be the promoter & get Shaolin Sword to make some posters ASAP. Beer can be the ref. PBP, Redd Foxx & BoxFan83 can be the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          A- trolling. Lets get some real life consequences going on. Get some mfers with bruises on their face. Lets get some children's heads pushed into cheese pizzas.

I'll be the promoter & get Shaolin Sword to make some posters ASAP. Beer can be the ref. PBP, Redd Foxx & BoxFan83 can be the judges.
          BostonGuy is my promoter.

Derranged is also involved in the card

larryxxx. knows what he has to do to get this done, he has 48 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I'll be the spectator that drinks beer and roots these losers on while talking ****.

Comment

Memphis vs Ireland

The Battle of the Illiterate Drunks.

Comment

bring ya ass or shut the **** up..that simple you got the damn address i aint hiding

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Memphis vs Ireland
                  I'm working on getting a midget Elvis impersonator to dress in a leprechaun outfit to come into the ring during the intros as we speak. Sh^t is gonna be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    bring ya ass or shut the **** up..that simple you got the damn address i aint hiding
                    Larry, may i ask what happen? For a while you were cool and not giving a fuk what dudes say and now i see you back to posting your phone number and address? Whats up with that man.

Dude, im being serious. You dont think about your kids when you do this? Look i understand you have a gun and dont give a fuk. Dude i guarantee i have ten times as many guns as you and i dont give a fuk just as much as you as you dont, but dude i have kids and think about there safety and what could happen to them if i was giving out personal information like my address and what not. Why do you do that?

Comment

Working...
                    X