Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Pacquiao speak better english than mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Pacquiao speak better english than mayweather?

I know he wasn't raised in an english speaking country but I think his english is better than mayweather and anyone in his family

Please log the **** off

Comment

Originally posted by StarchedLOL View Post
      I know he wasn't raised in an english speaking country but I think his english is better than mayweather and anyone in his family
      Seeing as how Mayweather is the most quoted person in NSB history, I'd say Mayweather.

Ummm but dat's my bery honest opinion. Manny, howeber is bery good pighter.

Comment

Can you do us all a favor ? Please turn off your computer , and throw it out the window.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post

Please log the **** off
          This.

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
          Seeing as how Mayweather is the most quoted person in NSB history, I'd say Mayweather.

Ummm but dat's my bery honest opinion. Manny, howeber is bery good pighter.
          This.

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
          Can you do us all a favor ? Please turn off your computer , and throw it out the window.

Thanks in advance.
          And ultimately this.

Comment

Originally posted by StarchedLOL View Post
            ..this is what NSB has gone down to?

Comment

the only difference between them is Floyd claps to hide his stuttering...PAC just does the 'ummm ahhhh emmmm' pauses

Comment

Comment

His english is pretty good, atleast when he isn't asked about olympic style drug testing. That's when his shit gets all fucked up and comical

Comment

you talkin bout roger? i agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X