Collapse
No announcement yet.

Francis Ngannou the most powerful puncher in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dewey Cooper said Ngannou is one of those rare guys who actually hit as hard as a hesvyweight boxer

The video on that is on the mayweather boxing channel page and Dewey is a genuine guy thst always speaks his mind so there is no reason not to believe him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Well, in regards to Brock Lesnar you are incorrect as he is an accomplished wreslter which if I'm not mistaken is an integral part of MMA.

In regards to this guy, I never said he can't punch at all I said he can't punch in comparison to boxers. Which is true, he can't.

I think citing his frame as a reason for why he can punch is foolish.

Seth Mitchell has a much bigger frame than Deontay Wilder also who do you think punches harder out of the two?
      wrestling is just a small aspect of mma. brock was successful because of his unusual size. not so much about his wrestling skills but his size is what got him the win in most of his fights. ngannou is in the same boat as brock. a freak of nature.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        wrestling is just a small aspect of mma. brock was successful because of his unusual size. not so much about his wrestling skills but his size is what got him the win in most of his fights. ngannou is in the same boat as brock. a freak of nature.
        Right but still if you are an accomplished wrestler such as Brock Lesnar then you are not inexperienced in regards to MMA as wrestling is a big part of MMA.

Never the less it is still slightly embarrassing that a guy with no experience in any kind of hand to hand combat was able to win the UFC belt in 4 fights, yes.

You would never see that happen in Boxing.

Comment

What they fight with? 4 or 6 ounce gloves? Nobody will know unless he gets in the ring with a real boxer with boxing gear.

The same thing was said about Kimbo Slice....

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Right but still if you are an accomplished wrestler such as Brock Lesnar then you are not inexperienced in regards to MMA as wrestling is a big part of MMA.

Never the less it is still slightly embarrassing that a guy with no experience in any kind of hand to hand combat was able to win the UFC belt in 4 fights, yes.

You would never see that happen in Boxing.
            bruh!! when brock fought frank mir, frank is a black belt bjj.. levels above brocks wrestling skills. frank couldnt do shiiet not because of brock's wrestling skills but because of his size.

brock just overpowers whatever skills that frank threw at him. mir got lucky in the first match up and caught lesnar with a kneebar but in the rematch frank got stopped on the ground! and this is a black belt bjj! the ground is where they're most comfortable at! but he couldnt do shiiet since brock was so big.

Comment

Charlie Zelenoff is the biggest puncher in boxing, 750 PSI.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                lol

boxer's don't have magical powers & getting punches by one doesn't feel worse than getting kicked by an mma fighter

signing up with a local gym would open your eyes to just how much getting hit with anything hurts and most boxers/mma fighters train side by side nowadays. There is no skill gap. Same trainers, same floor all across the country.

This giving mystical properties to boxers vs mma fighters stuff needs to die like believing in kung fu death strikes died.

Been boxing all my life since i could walk, my grandfather and uncle were trainers..

Never said anybody had magical powers. I said being hit in the face with real leverage behind it by a trained experienced boxer feels a lot different to being hit by an MMA guy, because their technique and how they get leverage into shots it's very different because of the nature of their sport and being unable to plant their feet the same way, different footwork which leads to different technique when getting shots off.

I think you're the one that's never been in a gym...

Comment

The guy is frightening! But I fancy a boxer with a compact style should get inside his long winding punches. And going by the visual test, I'd say he was built by...not so clean supplements.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    bruh!! when brock fought frank mir, frank is a black belt bjj.. levels above brocks wrestling skills. frank couldnt do shiiet not because of brock's wrestling skills but because of his size.

brock just overpowers whatever skills that frank threw at him. mir got lucky in the first match up and caught lesnar with a kneebar but in the rematch frank got stopped on the ground! and this is a black belt bjj! the ground is where they're most comfortable at! but he couldnt do shiiet since brock was so big.
                    And also a way better wrestler...

I agree with you that that fact is pretty embarrassing but to pretend that being a world champion wrestler isn't extremely significant in regards someone's experience level is ridiculous.

If you want to cite someone who jumped into MMA with literally no experience when cite CM Punk not Brock Lesnar.

Comment

Really looking forward to this one.
                      It's going to be a short night.

Comment

Working...
                      X