Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Won't Shake Parker's Hand, I'll Whoop Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    AJ might not like what Parker and his team are saying, but he's definitely not losing his cool.

I know you want to see things that aren't there because you're hoping for Parker to win, I get that. But try not to go crazy like so many delusional people on here with bull****.

AJ is going calmly beat Parker down. He knows what their game is. And he's not buying it.
    Lol sounds like you and aj are best buds, cool he shares how he thinks and feels with you, even tells you his game plan?. yeah I hope parker wins, but where do you get crazy and delusional?? He's clearly rattled by what parker and Higgins are saying. he said he wouldn't shake hands and wants to whoop him so obviously he's upset. Don't take a genius to figure that out. You're a fanboy and already think you know how the fight will play out, like so many other delusional people on here with bull****.

Comment

The right person (Fury) would easily be able to make AJ lose the fight before he gets in the ring.

AJ isn't as mentally tough as he thinks he is.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
        That chin is susceptible but Parker couldn’t land on Hughie Fury so Joshua should be able to avoid getting flattened. Could still be his biggest test.
        To be fair, Hughie is awkward. Joshua is stiff and stays right in the firing line

Comment

Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
          Lol sounds like you and aj are best buds, cool he shares how he thinks and feels with you, even tells you his game plan?. yeah I hope parker wins, but where do you get crazy and delusional?? He's clearly rattled by what parker and Higgins are saying. he said he wouldn't shake hands and wants to whoop him so obviously he's upset. Don't take a genius to figure that out. You're a fanboy and already think you know how the fight will play out, like so many other delusional people on here with bull****.
          No, i'm not his bud who he tells everything to. It's just clear he isn't rattled. How anyone can claim they're rattled based on them making comments about things Parker and his camp have said about him is absurd. You've made a comment back to what I said, are you rattled??

Parker has also made slanderous comments about AJ being on PEDs. That's below the belt. Just for that comment alone I hope he takes a career ending beating. He deserves it. Parker is a piece of ****. So are his scummy two-bit amateur team as well.

I think it's obvious what plan team Parker are going to use considering they are looking to be light and agile. They're going on the back-foot and hoping movement causes AJ some problems like Takum did. Thing is though, Takum is more natural at being slippery than Parker is. Parker looks like **** on the back-foot. It won't work.

AJ is going to walk him down and give him the beating he deserves just like he did with Brezeale. I can't wait. Parker can then **** off back to obscurity.

Comment

Part of being a good sportsman and respectable guy is not lowering yourself. Rise above it.

To not accept a man's handshake unless under extreme circumstances, is usually poor form and I'm sporting.

He'd prove his point and look better if he just shook his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
              The battle line have been drawn and its time for Parker to prove what he has been saying.
              If indeed Josh had a glass chin, I am sure Vladimir would have won the day....I am also sure Whyte of all people would have ended Josh career.
              Yes, in a fight you can get shaken by a punch but the end justify the means.
              Josh has all the advantages in size, punch power, height, reach, knock out ratio, quality fight CV and home advantage.
              Let's see how Parker overcomes all these.
              Whyte is a terrible puncher, hasn't knocked out any of the bum journey men he's been facing. Not even the last guy who had 5 days training for the fight and was competely gassed for most of the fight.

Comment

Joshua only took this fight because it's winnable. Fight Wilder and tell Wilder that you won't shake his hand you stiff ass ****en *****.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  AJ acting like a gangsta (not humble) is going be utterly cringe inducing...

He's not acting. He grew up on the streets and dealing. He made Brezeale **** his pants in the buildup to that fight because his first instinct is to intimidate.

https://youtu.be/HLeW3pV1xsc

1.40 onwards.

"Im not an actor. Don't stand there like you're going to do something to me. You're not about that life. This ain't about the belt, man to man show some respect."

Dude is intimidating as **** and he didn't even try, he totally alpha'd Brezeale and it showed in the fight.
                  Last edited by EnglishOxide; 01-14-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Why is Joshua so angry because of Parkers comments, is it because there's some truth in that statement. If he can't take some criticism in a build up to the fight then he needs to consider a different sport, Parker is tame compared to Tyson Fury, Chisora and even Bellew. Imagine he faced a Connor Mcgregor, Floyd Mayweather or Muhammed Ali like characters they would get under his skin. The Fame has definitely gone to his head which is a shame. If he fights Fury down the road he will be a hundred times worse than Parker. I really hope Parker pulls off the upset of the year Joshua has become to big for his boots.

Comment

Why be angry, you should be happy to take on this cream puff and duck the real heavyweight champ of the world, we are going to ride this British hype fraud until we the boxing fans get what we want and that is who has the supremacy in the heavy weight division, no more excuses and ducking, time to get it on

Comment

Working...
                      X