No announcement yet.

Who is USA main boxing rival?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    I don't know which Floyd you watched, but he talked about being American, beating foreigners and wanting Americans behind him every day, non-stop, for 20 years, ad nauseam, constantly.
    Right. And that act NEVER worked lmfao. Americans hate Floyd and they hated him his whole career.

He's so American he wore Mexican colors against Oscar...lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Those EUROPEN fans are soccor hooligans. Singing that same song for hatton, and Mcgreggor.
      I just realized, Floyd shut down both sets of fanboys.
      They are masochistic. What kind of nut travels overseas to be embarrassed and demoralized like that. If those soccer hooligans need the punishment, they can come on this forum and get it for free.

Amiright Legendary Hater?

Comment

It's an international sport and there aren't teams. If your asking who has the biggest pool of boxers next to the US it has to be Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Exactly.....
          What a bunch of silly, noisy as$holes they looked like when this shyt went down...

Cut that noise and sit down. lol
          You can play those Neil Diamond records when you get home.
          It's called support and you Americans will never understand. It's sad how unappreciated your boxers are.

Comment

Pacquiao vs. Hatton can happen all over again when Joshua signs the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
              It's called support and you Americans will never understand. It's sad how unappreciated your boxers are.
              Yes, it's tragic really. I cry for them.

via GIPHY

If they could all turn out like the beloved, well-supported Hatton who said he thinks of killing himself...
              Last edited by Redd Foxx; 01-07-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Yes, it's tragic really. I cry for them.

via GIPHY

If they could all turn out like the beloved, well-supported Hatton who said he thinks of killing himself...
                Why do you care how much money Floyd has? Hatton was a normal kid from a council estate and he never changed. That's why he had amazing support and he's still highly regarded in England and he always will be. I bet wilder and most other US fighters would love a quarter of the support he got.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                  Why do you care how much money Floyd has? Hatton was a normal kid from a council estate and he never changed. That's why he had amazing support and he's still highly regarded in England and he always will be. I bet wilder and most other US fighters would love a quarter of the support he got.
                  Greater question, why do YOU care who has money or not?
                  I don't give a fuk about May or Hatton but it's you decided to argue this "support" thing. US fans made Floyd filthy rich. What did Hatton's support do? The guy had a raging drug addiction and was suicidal for years. Much good that support did him.

I was playing earlier in the thread but I'm not nationalistic. I don't get into any of that bullshyt. I don't need to get validation through my country or it's athletes. I'm secure with who I am and will root for fighters I like, regardless where they're from. Calzaghe is one of my all-time faves. The next time the UK produces a fighter with heart like that, I'll be right on board.

Comment

Don't have one.... people don't give a **** about country v country, nationalistic matchups here. People supported Pacquiao almost as much as they did Floyd.

People are very individualistic with who they follow. I remember when Peterson fought... was it Holt? In DC: two Americans fighting for the title in the nation's capitol, and neither of them made dick. No one watched that ****.

People don't care about USA vs whomever because they don't even care if a guy is from the US, let alone who he's fighting. We're like the exact opposite of Germany... where you throw a German flag on anyone who wins fights and people fill stadiums to see them.

Comment

This alt made an account on the 5th, and dropped this thread with his first and only post, on the 7th.

That's some nice shit-stirring right there. He planted the seed, stepped back and watched it grow

Last edited by Chrismart; 01-07-2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X