Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: When I Beat Lemieux, Would Love to Fight Canelo Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"When I win this fight..." I think David L has already clocked him with the right hand...I pick David by stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Why do we need Lemieux to beat Saunders.....

because.....

.....they have been calling Saunders a bum for years, and they have been calling Lemieux a legit world-class contender.....

..... I'm pulling for Lemieux because he's a fellow Canadian but G is going to get the short end of the stick no matter who wins.
      Its his own fault or promotors fault they should have took the Saunders fight.

over Canelo ?

no chance, and I don't blame them

Comment

But of course he would want Canelo. The thought of facing GGG and unifying the titles makes him piss his thong...

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
          I don't think BJS has the pop to get Lemoo's respect and Lemoo will just unload on him. BJS has done of lot of self-harm over the last couple of years with his lifestyle choices and I suspect it might catch up with him now he's in the ring with one of the better MWs.

would love a dollar for every time I heard that

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Saunders wins easily and Lemieux will disappoint once again.. it is obvious.

that's what I think

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            But of course he would want Canelo. The thought of facing GGG and unifying the titles makes him piss his thong...

but, he already signed to fight Golovkin, in Kazakhstan

I bet you think Lemieux will win easy

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              At the very least let's hope he doesn't stink the joint out vs Lemieux. He has been in some ****ing awful fights that were painful to watch. Plus I just don't like BJS at all, think he's a rotten **** but I'd favour him to beat Lemi, even though I want Lemi to spark him

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                but, he already signed to fight Golovkin, in Kazakhstan

I bet you think Lemieux will win easy
                No I think Saunders has a decent shot at beating Lemieux, therefore the next fight for Saunders after Lemieux should be unification with GGG...

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  because.....

over Canelo ?

no chance, and I don't blame them
                  Yes over Canelo. That fight was always going to be there. The public wanted it and more importantly Canelo's fans wanted it. Winning the last belt would give Canelo no place to go unless he dropped down in weight. I'm no promotor but that's my take on this. G would have had all the belts assuming he won. It would've given him a lot more leverage dealing with GB.

Comment

Yes over Canelo. That fight was always going to be there. The public wanted it and more importantly Canelo's fans wanted it. Winning the last belt would give Canelo no place to go unless he dropped down in weight. I'm no promotor but that's my take on this. G would have had all the belts assuming he won. It would've given him a lot more leverage dealing with GB.

..... before they fought, YOU were running around calling Canelo a duck..... but now you think that Golovkin should have passed on Canelo to fight Saunders?

Comment

Maybe not canelo said before the fight was signed that if they think they could use the belts as leverage during negotiations he would make it without ggg's belts on the line he said they were worthless because ggg didn't win or defend them against any good fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X