No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko vs Floyd Mayweather & White Privilege

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Mayweather won his first world title at 21 years old, while loma was 26. Loma also has only 11 fights as a 30 year old.

He will never be as great as TBE
    Loma has 2 olympic medals. Floyd has none. Loma’s amateur career is far more accomplished than Floyd’s. They’re both great through different paths. Loma vs prime Floyd at 135 would have been an awesome battle.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
      oh I see, upset because the guy in the video is ranting. well, you probably have to empathize for the context and perhaps racial circumstance within American History... or else the news wouldn't care about Kaepernick...

Trump doesn't represent all Americans considering how the news and world criticism works. If people are offended by some Wall narrative, why do you think boxing won't have its share of objective criticism? Why do you think business monopolies are shot down?
      Nobody has to empathize with ****. The past 50 years has been spent giving **** to Black people for nothing. You weren't a slave, neither was your mama or your grandparents. You probably don't know your dad, but guess what - he wasn't a slave either. Unless you count all Black people as slaves of the Democratic party, in which case maybe so.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Mayweather won his first world title at 21 years old, while loma was 26. Loma also has only 11 fights as a 30 year old.

He will never be as great as TBE
        We'll see. Floyd was never the majority or unified champion in any one division. (2/4 belts was his best) Loma has the opportunity to do that at some point and Floyd never fought a great in their prime. Loma can do that.

Wilfred Benitez was a legit 3 division champion by age 21. Bernard Hopkins wasn't a champion until he was 30 and he has a better legacy than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          We'll see. Floyd was never the majority or unified champion in any one division. (2/4 belts was his best) Loma has the opportunity to do that at some point and Floyd never fought a great in their prime. Loma can do that.

Wilfred Benitez was a legit 3 division champion by age 21. Bernard Hopkins wasn't a champion until he was 30 and he has a better legacy than Floyd.
          No he doesn't dude. come on. It's cool if you don't like Floyd. But we can we please stop just minimizing everything he did because you don't like him.

Just give the man the credit he earned. Doesn't mean you have to suggest he is the best ever or anything like that. What is ridiculous is penalizing him for being dominant.

The man destroyed people when he was younger and couldn't get any of the top guys to fight him. Then he changes up his persona, goes from high risk/low reward to the cash cow and then everyone changes and is willing to fight him.

You don't have to like him or the way he did things. Just give him proper credit.

Comment

Lomachenko schools Floyd easily anyone with half a brain knows this, Floyd is too one dimensional and has never won gold how does he even compete lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Bumdre Ward View Post
              Lomachenko schools Floyd easily anyone with half a brain knows this, Floyd is too one dimensional and has never won gold how does he even compete lmfao!
              LOL your name is funny.

Also, what does your current p4p top 10 look like? You gonna update your sig or waiting until next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                LOL your name is funny.

Also, what does your current p4p top 10 look like? You gonna update your sig or waiting until next year?
                I'm gonna wait till the new year, not been on here in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumdre Ward View Post
                  I'm gonna wait till the new year, not been on here in a while.
                  Not trying to sway your opinion or anything for p4p list, just curious, but are you paying attention to Usyk vs Briedis and the Cruiserweight tournament? I think we will be seeing someone crack the top 10 soon

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    Not trying to sway your opinion or anything for p4p list, just curious, but are you paying attention to Usyk vs Briedis and the Cruiserweight tournament? I think we will be seeing someone crack the top 10 soon
                    I will be having Usyk in a good position in the P4P 10, I think Crawford would be in at 6-10, there is a lot of options to pick from and good few on the list that need to leave i,e, Roman, Ward, maybe one more?

Comment

Lomachenko must've fked the OP's girlfriend otherwise i don't see why the hate

Comment

Working...
                      X