Police Fatally Shoot Suspect After Dragging Cop By The Leg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
    Oh I bet criminals respect them

I bet all those Pakis that are allowed to go around raping young British girls are very grateful when the cops cover it up instead of trying to stop it.
    Hilarious man. You know what's funny too? You don't even deny you're nation of pussies, you know you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Hilarious man. You know what's funny too? You don't even deny you're nation of pussies, you know you are.
      I'm not even trying to turn this into territorial pissing. I love England. I just hope you guys can salvage your once great nation from the mess it is in now. Brexit was a good start. At least some of you still have some balls

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        What do you mean? Yes he was aggressive but it wasn't like he was trying to kill the guy. These American cops have turned into a bunch of pussies that shoot anytime they are afraid.
        Honestly that is my first reaction a lot of the time I see instances of police shootings that I think honestly could and should have been handled with less use of force. I hate seeing anyone lose their life, even if justified.

But people literally get killed by others all the time - that dude could have had a weapon and used it at any time. Or even a few well-placed hard kicks can make you a vegetable.

You just never know - so I have to say this is a justified shooting.

Maybe he should have tried wrestling or fighting with him first? And prolly 99% of the time, you could just fight the guy off, and end the situation without shooting him.

If I let another man drag me around by my foot, though, I prolly shouldn't be a cop, and it would definitely be emasculating to have another man do you like that.
        Last edited by Cheek busting; 12-11-2017, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
          Honestly that is my first reaction a lot of the time I see instances of police shootings that I think honestly could and should have been handled with less use of force. I hate seeing anyone lose their life, even if justified.

But people literally get killed by others all the time - that dude could have had a weapon and used it at any time. Or even a few well-placed hard kicks can make you a vegetable.

You just never know - so I have to say this is a justified shooting.

Maybe he should have tried wrestling or fighting with him first? And prolly 99% of the time, you could just fight the guy off, and end the situation without shooting him.

If I let another man drag me around by my foot, though, I prolly shouldn't be a cop, and it would definitely be emasculating to have another man do you like that.
          that first cop knew there was summit up with the guy and kept askin him whats up with you man, hes a real man he coulda shot him dead at anytime but never. bet you hes gutted the man died

Comment

Working...
          X