No announcement yet.

Saturday is boxing's lowest moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
    Good video. But it is not going to matter here in NSB.

A couple of twitter comments is enough for a lot of ppl here to defend it like it is an actual contract going out.

This the typical management promoting their fighter with the more popular fighter.

If they ever meet it will me worst than Canelo/Lara

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
      Good video. But it is not going to matter here in NSB.

A couple of twitter comments is enough for a lot of ppl here to defend it like it is an actual contract going out.

This the typical management promoting their fighter with the more popular fighter.

If they ever meet it will me worst than Canelo/Lara
      I Like Lara but people overrate the **** out of him because he had a really close fight with Canelo (who mind you is overrated himself). People tend to forget Lara got outworked by Carlos Molina, looked sub par in his rematch w/ Martrioysan, and was dropped twice by Alfredo "Walking Dead" Angulo. GGG eats Lara's style up for lunch. Lara can't back GGG up and GGG will make it a 10' ring for Lara until he succumbs.

Comment

• Brook called out Garcia multiple times after beating Bizier. Garcia hid himself and only showed up when he learned Vargas was being made.

Boxing is dying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          You know what's funny? I'm an SOG fan, you ditzy little slut.

I could give a **** about GGG. But watching you melt down like the irrelevant nobody gay ass mark that you are is f**king priceless.

F**king whiny ass dork.

Nobody messes with Smooth Mike Mullet.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            I Like Lara but people overrate the **** out of him because he had a really close fight with Canelo (who mind you is overrated himself). People tend to forget Lara got outworked by Carlos Molina, looked sub par in his rematch w/ Martrioysan, and was dropped twice by Alfredo "Walking Dead" Angulo. GGG eats Lara's style up for lunch. Lara can't back GGG up and GGG will make it a 10' ring for Lara until he succumbs.
            I agree, Lara does posses skills but he can't hold a guy like triple G back. He will run for dear life worst than in the Canelo fight. Triple G legs are better than Canelo's

Comment

• lol this coward got banned.he should change his to name to golovkin because he talks about him more than any other fighter.

Comment

Oh man, you are on a roll. I've been cracking up at like all of your posts lately.

Comment

• Who got banned? CaneloMaidana?

Comment

he trolling man dont fall for it lol

Comment

Working...
                    X