Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

juss kno that if lomehcnkoe ever find his way at 135,,,we got a killer waiting 4 u,,,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• juss kno that if lomehcnkoe ever find his way at 135,,,we got a killer waiting 4 u,,,

we talkin bout thisman rightg here,,,,

[img]https://www.******.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Robert-Easter-Jr_NewFaces.jpg[/img]

fuk u boixngscnee hoe come my pic wont upload foh witchyu lame ass sensors n **** yall sum weak ass ***** *****z

he got by the name robefrt eastern junior,,

#BANDCAMP

this man right here,,,,,

Comment

@ that image fail. Pimp on Stax.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        @ that image fail. Pimp on Stax.
        this forms is soft as hell cuz,,,cant even use a curser words with iut it turnin yo **** into a bunch of stars,,,,******

Comment

Props to Easter for making 135 at his size AND dominating. He looks deathly ill at that weight but somehow he makes it work!

Comment

Robert Eastern Jr

Did anyone find out who Stax really is?

Comment

Lol, StaxWhat this went and got himself banned?? What this time?

Comment

Robert so big, it's like I'm fighting Kovalev. Loma in troubles yall, he can't hang.

Comment

He has to dispatch of Linares first, which will be easy, and fight some other opponent to get used to 135. Then fight the best at 135 which is Easter.

I don't see Mikey as a LW, I see him as JWW. I don't know why Ring has him as #1 for both 135 and 140 since he has not indicated he's returning to 135, unless I missed it. Can Mikey even make 135?

Comment

I just hope loma doesn't become another GGG, remains in the same weak ass division beating up c and d level fighters. GGG looked like a killer until he stepped up and fought jacobs and canelo and looked average. I want to see loma vs mikey or linares etc if he does the same to either of those guy's that hes done to everybody else he is legit hands down the real deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X