No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale Unsure of Career Future, To Decide After New Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    This is what you call denial and delusion.

James Degale has fell into the trap of believing his own hype, people have this idea that he is overly talented and skilled when the fact is he is neither.

He's not very talented and he's not very skilled. He has shown it time and time again, there is not a single part of his game that is overly impressive. Add the fact that his punching technique is some of the worst I have ever witnessed.

He will never, ever be an elite fighter.
    What you wrote sounds like hater speech but you are 100% right. James Degale is nothing special, never was.

Comment

Why is it that when a fighter loses, journalist start asking the fighter stupid questions like "what's next for you?", " will you be fighting again?", "is this the end of the road?". That is just plain silly. When a journalist writes a terrible article, does the journalist consider a new career path?

James Degale who is 31 years old with only 26 fights should hang it up cuz he lost to a basic Joe? That's his decision without any outside pressure.

Comment

Caleb Truax is in a position of power, sell the belt to the highest bidder.

Hopefully the rematch gets done but someone needs to get DeGale to up his workrate significantly and not to get stuck on the ropes, because he's taking damage fight after fight currently and not winning the majority of rounds with this style IMO.

Come on Chunky !!!

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
          James DeGale is a deluded moron and Jim McDonnell has probably been blowing smoke up his arse the whole time. DeGale has that David Haye vibe going on were he decides how much work he's gonna put in on any given day. Not a lot of respectable coaches would put up with it. He doesn't have the discipline and his ego is too big. The Ingles would be a good fit I think. They'd get DeGale in top shape and they would nurture the unorthdox side to his game. He'd have to want it.
          Great Post! I believe he underestimated Truax although I believe he may have comeback too soon. Degale has to want to improve and at 31 it maybe too late.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
            James DeGale is a deluded moron and Jim McDonnell has probably been blowing smoke up his arse the whole time. DeGale has that David Haye vibe going on were he decides how much work he's gonna put in on any given day. Not a lot of respectable coaches would put up with it. He doesn't have the discipline and his ego is too big. The Ingles would be a good fit I think. They'd get DeGale in top shape and they would nurture the unorthdox side to his game. He'd have to want it.
            This is the absolute truth, he should’ve left Mcadonnell years ago. He is in awe of Degale and always sounds like still can’t believe he gets to be his trainer, he’s not a head trainer in a million years. Ingles are a decent shout, don’t think Degale has it in him to make that change and dedicate his whole life to boxing though, he enjoys going Faces and Sugar Hut with the TOWIE mob too much...

Comment

Degale is a confidence fighter, he needs to hang em up now because he’ll doubt himself against anyone now, I was never really into his hype tbh but for the first time I think he isn’t either and that would be very dangerous against Eubank, Smith, Groves etc (his domestic paydays).

Comment

There is no shame to losing to Caleb Truax James, we all know hes better than the bums E.U bum jr. George Groves and Callum Smith have faced in this euro-bum tournament ; James 'Chunky' Degale was never appreciated despite stepping up in competition putting the sport first now these haters want to bring him down instead of acknowledging his courage fighting the top rated supermiddleweights and daring to be great in attempting to unify the division overseas.

Meanwhile E.U bum jr. got himself the IBO, Callum Smith ducked Dirrell and bum George Groves whos been KTFO years ago got lucky that the ref stopped the Chudinov fight when he had a broken jaw!

James Degale deserves respect.

Comment

He got his ass whopped by a Motha****a Dirrell iced in 1 round. RETIRE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    This is what you call denial and delusion.

James Degale has fell into the trap of believing his own hype, people have this idea that he is overly talented and skilled when the fact is he is neither.

He's not very talented and he's not very skilled. He has shown it time and time again, there is not a single part of his game that is overly impressive. Add the fact that his punching technique is some of the worst I have ever witnessed.

He will never, ever be an elite fighter.
                    Complete bull**** post, James is a olympic gold medalist, was rated #.1 by the major panels for the last two years, only loss prior to this one was by a point to now world champion George Groves, got a draw wit Badou Jack who beat George, never been stopped or lost a clear decision ; they were MD and a Draw, James is no bum and deserved credit for stepping up in America.

Comment

160 is such a weak division said the ggg haters and now 2 160 fighters will be at the top of wards wasteland division

Comment

Working...
                      X