No announcement yet.

Lomachenko showboating is celebrated, When Gervonta Davis does its criticized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Showboating can be fun at times. But I didn't like the way Loma was doing it in the Marriaga fight (patting his head and all that ****). It was disgusting and classless.
    exactly. especially to someone HE IS SUPPOSED TO BEAT!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      What makes him unlikable and ignorant?

From what i have seen lomachenko showboats more and is more disrespectful, Gervota davis can barely speak in interviews.

Yet one is celebrated for his antics while the other is hated
      have you ever heard him talk? he sounds very dumb and punch drunk already plus he beats people in the streets just like broner. so yeah, i think ignorant and unlikable are adequate words for him

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        It's the skin color mang, you know it, I know it. That white bread cracka chump getting respekt while the "black man" getting kicked to the curb for the same stuff.

It sucks mang, I bet you vote democrat too. Don't be a fool man, wake up.
        Im just confused that so called americans don't support and criticize american fighters for certain reasons but champion eastern european boxers especially when it comes to double standards like this

Im a proud american who supports our own.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          have you ever heard him talk? he sounds very dumb and punch drunk already plus he beats people in the streets just like broner. so yeah, i think ignorant and unlikable are adequate words for him
          or maybe he has a speech impediment or shy speaking on camera.

So that makes it ok to hate him for showboating but be ok with loma doing it? Especially when loma is more disrespectful and showboats on a more regular basis

Comment

Why are black people always trying to take the shine off of White people? It's like they can't just sit quiet and see Whites succeed. They have to put a negative spin on it. Doesn't it get boring? The whole world is wise to it. Mostly African "Americans" too.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
              Just because I'm not posting doesn't mean I didn't give you examples. I told you to watch his videos and you said you watch Davis' interviews. It's not my fault you don't realize he's uneducated because of it.

I didn't say Davis was more disrespectful. I said that Davis is an idiot outside the ring. If he does something dumb, people will take that as an idiot acting like an idiot. If Lomachenko is the most arrogant fighter in the ring, people won't interpret him as an arrogant person if he acts differently outside the ring.
              So loma being disrespectful and arrogant in interviews outside the ring doesnt make him arrogant like davis??

Even if davis is uneducated what does that have to do when it comes to being likable? Im still waiting on examples though since you can't back up your claims

You need to strengthen your argument, its very weak and inconsistent.

Comment

People who are talking about Gervonta's education and such, who cares? It's not relevant to boxing. Keep it to boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                  Why are black people always trying to take the shine off of White people? It's like they can't just sit quiet and see Whites succeed. They have to put a negative spin on it. Doesn't it get boring? The whole world is wise to it. Mostly African "Americans" too.
                  Im white

Im just a proud american who sees inconsistencies when it comes the showboating of loma and davis.

White american's, particularly on this forum, would rather tolerate and support eastern europeans instead of american boxers. I guess thats why MMA is more popular now because there are too many minorities dominating boxing.

People like that are NOT AMERICAN and need to get out of my country

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    Im white
                    No, you're a cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                      No, you're a cuck.
                      no sir. Im a proud american citizen who loves his country and supports the best boxers that america has to offer

If you have a problem with that and would rather tolerate and support eastern european communists based on the color of their skin then you are ANTI AMERICAN

Youre a disgrace to my country. If you don't like it then leave or just go watch the UFC

Comment

Working...
                      X