Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop filmed "executing" man at point blank range found not guilty of murder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    He scared that kid into making a mistake.
    /thread.

That was a straight up murder, how the **** did they find this guy not guilty, ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      all it takes is 1 shot though. the thing im against in these cop shooting video is that they never just shoot once to stop the guy. they always unload the whole clip.

there should be a law on this. shoot once, if the person is still up charging towards you then you have the right to shoot again, but if the guy drops on the first shot then you shouldnt shoot anymore.
      Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
      What was he pulling out at 4:20? Certainly it wasn't a gun right? If it was, the cop had every right to react to it immediately.

But from my point of view, it looked like nothing, still, he should've kept his hands up at all times. Pretty ****ed up, cop shouldn't have shot him 6 times - that was a bit overboard.
      Ppl train to fire multiple times

It becomes habit

If you're gonna shoot someone, you shoot more than once and keep shooting

This ain't the movies and ppl are not one shot kill snipers

You fire multiple times

These cops were a bit too gung ho for my taste

But they might not be regular cops

Might be swat or some special tactical unit

Those guys are always trigger happy and score most of the kills for their dept

Kid just looked scared and confused

These cops should have just had them lay down and cuffed them

Scared, confused ppl don't follow directions well especially in stress situations

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Once again, you guys just have zero clue of the situation or the training these guys go through. Their target door was to the right wasn't it? What do you know about cover an concealment? Was that area even clear?

You guys just need to understand that life and death happens in the blink of an eye.
        You already admitted you dont know anything about any of that, so you can stop it with your imaginary counter points.

No wait, lets have some fun... Please tell us, what about cover and concealment?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Not sure how you got that from

Cops are also taught to fire three times before reassessing the threat - a procedure known as "triple tap," according to Dr. Daniel Kennedy, a forensic criminologist.

But anyway, to address your idea, I say, hell no! This ain't no zombie game and sh it where you shoot once and then see if he still up. You shoot your gun, you plan for a funeral! This ain't no game. No warning shots, no leg or arm shots, it's center mass. If the situation is one where you think you should just injure him and then reassess the situatuon, then you should be exploring nonlethal options in the first place. And I'm just talking in general, not necessarily about the specifics of this case
          what are you not getting?? why do you keep repeating that cops are trained to fire 3 times at once?

i already acknowledge that part, what i am saying is that they need to use their judgement of when its necessary to shoot 3 shots at once. a guy crawling on the group is not one of them. what threat does he poses crawling on the ground?

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Basically.

Kid was face down with his hands behind his head.

Could've easily cuffed him
            These cops were too scared to go over there and cuff them

Simple as

They were kinda chicken so took the safe way which got this kid killed

All it takes one to cover, one to handcuff

But neither cop wanted to put them self in danger

Comment

yeah, that's the 1%... HELLO???
              1%?! What the hell are you hunting, birds?! It's not uncommon at all to have to track a deer or any other large game.

http://www.northamericanwhitetail.com/tactics/hunting-strategies/huntingtactics_naw_blood_121008/

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                These cops were too scared to go over there and cuff them

Simple as

They were kinda chicken so took the safe way which got this kid killed

All it takes one to cover, one to handcuff

But neither cop wanted to put them self in danger
                scared or just didnt want too? i dont think that cop was scared at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  1%?! What the hell are you hunting, birds?! It's not uncommon at all to have to track a deer or any other large game.

http://www.northamericanwhitetail.co..._blood_121008/
                  a deer or other large animal is not a human. does all hunters only hunt for deers or other large animals????

Comment

what are you not getting?? why do you keep repeating that cops are trained to fire 3 times at once?

i already acknowledge that part, what i am saying is that they need to use their judgement of when its necessary to shoot 3 shots at once. a guy crawling on the group is not one of them. what threat does he poses crawling on the ground?
                    If he didn't see him as a threat he wouldn't have shot him

These guys always shoot multiple times

It's how they train

How you practice is how you're gonna do it in real life

Comment

At the same time, you keep saying they should only shoot once, which is the original statement I responded to. I don't feel one shot is enough in a lethal situation.

And like I said in my first post, I'm not defending the officer in this case

Comment

Working...
                      X