Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Crushes Erickson Lubin - Knockout in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Charlo just landed a really good punch? People are really trying to validate their opinions about Lubin being rushed. See! Told ya! **** happens. People get knocked out even with experience. Charlo brothers deserve more respect for what they've accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      man wtf was that lol
      That's what I'm saying. That was a lucky ass knockout!!! Lubin hit KO'd by a weird shot smh

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        I honestly don't know what's wrong with him? If he doesn't think he can beat the Charlo's then why the hell is he stalking them, following them everywhere and calling them out all the time?

Yet when the fight is about to happen he keeps showing his back and running away.

The first time he was gonna fight Jermell for his biggest pay day and he pulled out of the fight and got stripped of his title as a result for inactivity.

Then he comes back after two years and Charlo is now the champ and he is the mandatory, and he runs away again.

Yet, during all this time, he is stalking the Charlos everywhere they go.

I really don't understand that guy at all. Is it self confidence issue? Is he schizophrenic? Is he a con artist? Is he just out of his mind?

I really don't know man. He has the talent though, in fact he has ATG or at least HOF kind of talent. But something is wrong mentally.
        I have no idea what is going through his head bro, but if he has any plans to make a real name for himself, the 154 and 160 divisions are hotter than they have been in years. Time to step up or shut up. Peace.

Comment

The Charlos are the truth but the Lubin guy was way overrated fighting those bums and getting hyped..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
            I had literally been posting that they were pushing Lubin too fast. Dang, everyone joining me now. I like the Charlo's, both of them, but whenever I see a pro athlete suddenly display much more power, then I question what vitamins and supplements they are taking.

One thing is for sure though. Keith Thurman is terrified of Errol Spence. He was scared to even look at Spence. Making excuses for not fighting Spence. I don't think I have ever seen a boxer look half as scared as Thurman just did with Spence sitting 10 feet away staring right at Thurman.
            Go watch them train then you'll understand.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              That's what I'm saying. That was a lucky ass knockout!!! Lubin hit KO'd by a weird shot smh
              Nothing lucky about it. He moved right into it, which means Charlo had his moves sized up. And he did. Watch the first right hand Charlo threw, about 30 seconds to 1min before the KO. Lubin moved into that one as well. He was getting KO'ed one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                looking at replays, the shot doesn't look to land so clean but Lubin couldn't get up at all
                It landed cleanly on his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                  Don't you think that the Julian Williams fight was a good win for Jermall? He was undefeated and live going into that one. Beyond that, they are both strong as hell and have a serious chip on their shoulders. Who would you pick between Hurd and Jermall and if Jermall won, would you consider that a step up?
                  Iam just not sold on charlos nothing they do impress me. Thier skills are adverage nothing screams elite. In order to get props from me they got to step up and unfortunately the division is weak and again wouldn’t be surprised if hurds wins. Being undefeated doesn’t make you a great fighter people will never learn

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                    They fight in Texas. Worst testing in the sport.
                    And they act weird after each win.
                    Some kind of humility is needed.
                    As an identical twin myself i understand that rage. Competition is built into their existence. They wont ever let up because their lives has been an all out race. My brother and I are the same way and it has made people uncomfortable at times, but we're also really successful. (Black guys from poverty. Both corporate lawyers who went to top law schools). Believe me, they treat each other much more harshly than what they say to the public.

They may appear arrogant, but they're actually just relentless in pursuit of the success they've envisioned for themselves. Until they get there, they'll be "angry" and pushing each other. I Love that energy. I admit it does rub some the wrong way. But boxing ain't for the weak.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Nothing lucky about it. He moved right into it, which means Charlo had his moves sized up. And he did. Watch the first right hand Charlo threw, about 30 seconds to 1min before the KO. Lubin moved into that one as well. He was getting KO'ed one way or the other.
                      Good call

They watch ........but they don't pay attention.

Comment

Working...
                      X