Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Helping Earthquake Victims in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    Where's that dann golovkin? Smh can't even help his own people

He created boxing gyms in his own country... He also promoted Astana Expo 2017.

Comment

Big props to canelo.

Dude is a cool cat.

Comment

It's all about perception who won.

Comment

Say what you want about Canelo but he's a humanitarian and a great fighter. I don't see how people can hate someone who does things like this. Plus he always comes to fight and gives us a good exciting show. He's the future of boxing for sure. Much respect for doing this.

Comment

Thats nice of him. He should be resting but if his body didn't take much damage then maybe he has the strength to do this.

Comment

Oscar De La Hoya made a s*it ton of money off the Canelo-GGG fight and is going to make even more off the rematch. I think he should at least match Canelo's donation if not double it. Time to give back and help those in need, instead of blowing it all on cocaine, alcohol and strippers.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                Oscar De La Hoya made a s*it ton of money off the Canelo-GGG fight and is going to make even more off the rematch. I think he should at least match Canelo's donation if not double it. Time to give back and help those in need, instead of blowing it all on cocaine, alcohol and strippers.
                What's wrong with cocaine and alcohol??

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Gotta do something to get the people back on his side. Fool was on the verge of crying when he got booed
                  Why would he cry when he just made over 20 million for a single fight??

Comment

irrespective of what I think of him as a boxer, he's doing something good here, people attacking him on this thread should show a bit more class.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                      He created boxing gyms in his own country... He also promoted Astana Expo 2017.
                      Yeah those are considered "relief efforts" after a crisis...

Promoted Astana because that was sponsorship ffs. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X