• Why I think Tyson Fury is beating Wilder

Yes he is beating Wilder hands down.

Reasons:

1. Tyson Fury is the better boxer whole round. To un-bundle this;
    2. Tyson Fury has a better jab and has a longer reach
    3. Fury has a better lateral and come forward movements
    4. Tyson Fury has better combinations and higher punch volume than wilder

5. Tyson Fury is taller

6. Tyson fury has a better engine (although this has to be tested due to the layoff)
    7. Tyson has more body balance when fighting and ducks punches better.

Need I say more?

All that doesn't matter because Beyonce Wildher will knock him out, Fury is still fat and no chin. War Beyonce!

Comment

1.) Wilder is a better puncher

2.) Wilder has a Jolt.

3.) Wilder uses posture/position over movement.

4.) Combinations are for fencers, Wilder uses a shield.

5.) Wilder is more powerful

6.) Wilder forces a pace using his posture/position game similarly to Big George.

7.) Wide stances ain't for moving, ducking, or distrubuting weight in any defensive regard at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        All that doesn't matter because Beyonce Wildher will knock him out, Fury is still fat and no chin. War Beyonce!

Hhahahaha, you must be polishing wilder's shoes at his doorstep all morning. Good luck with your courage on behalf of wilder. He is being spanked right left the ring...come Dec 1

Comment

The Fury that beat Wlad and invade Wilder space at his fight would beat that Wilder hands down. This Fury would be beaten IMHO. He doesn’t have the legs from what I saw from his last fights.

He hasn’t been active enough over the last 3 years, he spend more time losing weight which is an accomplishment in itself but that doesn’t mean he is fight ready at this level, if this version of Fury beats this version of Wilder then it would show us why Wilder was protected for sooooo long by his team.

it would be a massive shame for this era of HW that a fighter that suffered from drugs, drinking and depression can come back after two fights against pizza delivery drivers and beat the number 2 guy at HW.

Comment

Wilder by death. Fury ain't fighting a old scared of his shadow waldo.

Comment

Originally posted by EMOBCBG View Post

Reasons:

5. Tyson Fury is taller

6. Tyson fury has a better engine (although this has to be tested due to the layoff)

Need I say more?
              I'm really impressed with what Fury has done in the gym and how he lost 10 stone (without any Clenbuterol!). He tactically positioned himself to potentially get back into relevance very well too. Two (possibly 3 or 4) back to back World Title fights after a two odd years off, is either very lucky or, a masterclass in self promotion.

I think that if Wilder connects clean, its over and that's what I see happening.

There has been a lot of talk about Fury's superior boxing ability and how Fury isn't like any boxer that Wilder has faced but surely its also the other way around too!? Wilder's style, or lack of, will be pretty menacing for Fury.

I prefer AJ over both of these guys but I am very much looking forward to it! Good on them getting it arranged.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                1.) Wilder is a better puncher

2.) Wilder has a Jolt.

3.) Wilder uses posture/position over movement.

4.) Combinations are for fencers, Wilder uses a shield.

5.) Wilder is more powerful

6.) Wilder forces a pace using his posture/position game similarly to Big George.

7.) Wide stances ain't for moving, ducking, or distrubuting weight in any defensive regard at all.
                Wilder does not use Foreman pressure he slows fights down and doesn't throw high volume because he's always got reach advantage and likes fighters coming to him. All this works against him this time.

Comment

Originally posted by EMOBCBG View Post

Reasons:

5. Tyson Fury is taller

Need I say more?
                  I agree with all the above.

If Fury's reflexes and timing are back, he won't just beat Wilder, he will dominate him, outclass him, and make him look like the over-hyped, over protected one trick pony he has always been.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Wilder does not use Foreman pressure he slows fights down and doesn't throw high volume because he's always got reach advantage and likes fighters coming to him. All this works against him this time.
                    ....Yes....Foreman didn't bring fighters to him...

I heard the kiddies call it big man game formula sometime ago. I imagine if you look that up you'd get a breakdown that makes sense to you using all your generation's vocab. In the day posture and position fighting wasn't yet thought of as weight specific things. That's why when you watch old Ray and Jake they move like their HW counterparts. Which is what set up Ali to look so good.

I've already done the "Wilder is nothing like Foreman" argument. It's why Foreman and Wilder are in my sig. Last time I wasn't wrong about posture I was wrong about form. As you can see Foreman in my sig has some pretty Wilder-eque overreaching and wide form. If you'd like to be the next in that sig go ahead and continue to tell me how George Foreman fought.

And just out of interest, Foreman is fighting his 39th fight in that sig. He and Wilder are at the exact same level of experience in that sig.

Comment

Working...
                    X